My Quickie Invitations (pics)

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 FLgator

• 253 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Emily&Matt
    I really liked the flower punch outs on the invitation. The Michael's near me is one of the small ones, so I've never seen that before. Honestly, it looks so pretty, I am starting to feel like doing something like that and not fussing with a big deal.
    Thank you! I actually didn't use a punch out on these, mostly because the sleeve that they are in would't of been a solid background. The palm trees are a clipart printed in black ink.

#52 Candice

• 223 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

They look great! Love the flowers.
      50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#53 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

I am in the same situation as you. I think I'll probably go that route as well. They are really beautiful!

#54 iceapple

• 45 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Smart idea!! Very professional.

#55 MickeyMouse

• 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

OMG, the are neat

Invitations weren't all that important to me, and I needed to get them out fast due to booking deadlines for our cruise. I would of like to of gone a little more DIY, but I am happy with how they turned out for what they are. I bought two boxes of Martha Stewart invitation kits using Michaels 50% off coupon and then bought colored cardstock to print our cruise information on. I printed the cruise info at Staples for less than $3 and then printed the invites on my home printer. I was going back and forth on whether or not to do STDs, but for my situation I think this was the best route. The kits came with RSVP cards and envelopes, but I will use them as thank you cards, because I chose to have guests RSVP through our website. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users