Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

All inclusive

Hello, Does anyone know of a great AI that isn't going to send me to the poor farm? I was talking to my daughter, Maggie last nite and she has sort of decided on Dreams Tulum. This morning I went to their site and put in the date for next January. It tells me that the least expensive rooms are sold out and the next level is $1,000/nite. Are they kidding me?! I mean it is a gorgeous place, but really! So, on to plan B.

Any thoughts?

Lizzy

Can she do another date? Or is her heart set on that date? Because in actuality I think the Dreams Tulum will be very affordable considering that it is all-inclusive and the wedding reception itself won't cost so much (assuming you don't have 200 guests) Is there anyway that she would be willing to do it for another date? Perhaps there are less expensive rooms for other dates?

I know Dreams is one of the more affordable ones in that area. All the other ones that I can think of are more high priced. What about the area? Is she willing to change the location? Can she do Dreams Cancun?

I don't know if she is interested in changing the location or not. I really wish she would consider Isla, but she thinks it is way too crowded.

Am I wrong thinking $1000/night is too high?

$1000 per night seems really high, that wasn't for several days?? That doesn't seem right. I'm getting married at dreams cancun and I don't think the pricing is that much of an extreme difference

Ok, I just went on Dreams Tulum sight, I couldn't pull up any prices for January 08, which might be because its so far away, not sure.

But I did pull up prices for the end of November, just to give you a ballpark idea. For a honeymoon suite for 4 nights it was $1400 pp. There was a lot of other room options as well for $1000 pp, etc...

You may want to check with Tammy(host), (she is a travel agent) to see if she can help, if your daughter is set on dreams tulum.

lizzy, $1000 per night is very high but it is not uncommon for this to happen if the rooms book quickly or a big group blocks alot of the rooms...

at dreams cabo, we had some rooms block at $319.50 but the unblocked rooms were going for $1100! it was insane!

Keep looking and search for a great deal! You will find it!

We went to the Riviera Maya for 7 days and paid $1200 per person (all inclusive).

Good luck!

Lizzy what about renting a private villa? I can't recall off the top of my head how many guests you are expecting but it might be more cost effective to rent a private villa and have your guest stay there.