TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M
ok thanks! has anyone ever shipped there own flowers over before from a flower shop in the u.s to there hotel? just curious!

we had one bride do it and it was a nightmare...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for posting this Tammy- very helpful!
    Is this list from a specific vendor? I'm sure the availability times are applicable across the board, but I noticed some decor options and wondered who the vendor is...

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:14 PM

i am not sure where i got it

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
    • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:55 PM

tammy-
      I love your bouquet? Do you mind if I ask how much you spent?

I really want orchids.
      Thanks,
      Angela and Jesse
      April 21, 2007
      Cabo del Sol
      angelajesse.com

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JOELLEN
      tammy-
      I love your bouquet? Do you mind if I ask how much you spent?

I really want orchids.
      Thanks,
      you would think i would know off the top of my head...BRB...ok, $120 for the brides bouguet, $95 for the BM's bouquets...they also had orchids and their bouq. were beautiful...they were big as well...if you need to save $$ you can have those as the brides bouq.

$15 for orchid bouts.

Awards and recognition: 

#16 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
      • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:19 AM

thanks, and you got your flowers thru what vendor?

Angela
        Angela and Jesse
        April 21, 2007
        Cabo del Sol
        angelajesse.com

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JOELLEN
        thanks, and you got your flowers thru what vendor?

Angela
        from floreria pamela but i dont speak spanish so maye c my WC ordered them from me...they prob would've been a tad cheaper if i went direct.

the info is here in the cabo vendor section...search "floreria"

Awards and recognition: 

#18 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
        • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:15 PM

Perfect, I appreciate it!
          Angela and Jesse
          April 21, 2007
          Cabo del Sol
          angelajesse.com

#19 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:40 PM

I just saw this in someone's wedding review on the Yahoo groups site so I thought I would pass it along. This was someone who sourced their flowers through Dreams.

Flowers......A (I saw a tag on the box that they came from city club (?) The other place in mexico like costco but does not require a membership. The price was quite a bit less then the hotel was charging (she could have taken the sticker off) sooooo I am sure you could get them yourself and save some money.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#20 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:02 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NATASHA
              I just saw this in someone's wedding review on the Yahoo groups site so I thought I would pass it along. This was someone who sourced their flowers through Dreams.

Flowers......A (I saw a tag on the box that they came from city club (?) The other place in mexico like costco but does not require a membership. The price was quite a bit less then the hotel was charging (she could have taken the sticker off) sooooo I am sure you could get them yourself and save some money.

Ahhh, Interesting.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users