Sign in to follow this  
quiche

ROR Brides - September Wedding Weather

Hi Ladies,

I've booked my wedding at ROR for 9/5/09! I am aware that this is hurricane season but my date was flexible for monetary reasons. I'm willing to take my chances. But I would like to hear about the experiences of brides who married in Jamaica in September. More specifically the weather during your stay.

Thanks!

Hi Wenna,

If all goes according to plan, we will be there at the same time!! No, I haven't sent out save the date cards just yet as I'm still waiting on the confirmation to come back from the RIU. As soon as I get it back, STDs will be going out. How about you?

Yay!!! Just checked my VM and the travel agent has confirmed that I can have my date and time!! Now I just need to proceed to step 2 which concerns paperwork and I'll be one step closer!!! Since we'll all be there at the same time, we have to hookup and meet while there!

I have not chosing one at this time we was thinking on taking the lady that done our Engagment pictures down with us, depending on prices, she is really good, have you if so keep me updated with as much as possible, do you have a wedding party

how about the weather for Sept 2007 brides? my wedding is the last weekend in sept 2008 and i have been concerned about the hurricanes...need some comfort past riu brides