Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

Club KO anyone?

Boy oh boy...my MOH asked me if I'd go with her to a trial class at this Club KO (not sure how many of these there are across the states!?)...Its a kickboxing class that uses real heavy bags and gloves. So I went with her tonight and 35 mins into the 60 mins class I had to stop. I seriously was about to pass out...I had to go sit on the bench with my head between my legs :-(

She wants me to join...I did enjoy it but the guy was seriously out of control with some of the moves he wanted us to repeat. I already feel hella sore, not sure if i'll be able to move tomorrow. muscle.gif

Has anyone else tried Club KO?

I've never heard of Club KO but I say stick with the kickboxing. It is such a great workout and you'll see great results and I promise...give it a few more classes and it will get easier!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Thx Meagan...I think I'm going to try it a few more times and see. They have a 3-mth membership that would be perfect for me since my wedding is in 4mths. So we'll see.

i have never done kick boxing, but it sounds like a serious workout. I say go for it!!! you can totally do it. by the end of 3 months you'll be kicking that teacher's a$$ - LITERALLY wink.gif

I've done thier 10-week plans like three times. I lost 25 pounds, but then started school and became lazy. I was ging to pass out to my first day...wait... I think I did pass out. lol..lol...I am going to sign up again. I go the one in Hoboken, New Jersey....Where do you gohuh.gif?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarauz View Post
I've done thier 10-week plans like three times. I lost 25 pounds, but then started school and became lazy. I was ging to pass out to my first day...wait... I think I did pass out. lol..lol...I am going to sign up again. I go the one in Hoboken, New Jersey....Where do you gohuh.gif?
I'm thinking about that 10-wk plan also...the next starts on July 12 (the location I went to)...But it was seriously hardcore, I think more hardcore than spinning in my opinion. We went to the one of 46, I think its saddlebrook, maybe...LOL. I have to check again. Its funny you mentioned Hoboken bc the guy said we can visit any location with a membership EXCEPT Hoboken...LOL. I didnt ask why but its funny you go to that location.

I've never heard of that but I have kickboxed for years and it will literally work your butt off. I also always feel really satisfied when I finish something that was really hard in the beginning. I did a bootcamp once that seriously almost killed everyone in the class. It was 8 weeks of working out in the middle of central park. Crazy! There were people that threw up and cried. Having said that- when we started noticing that we weren't completely dying anymore we all agreed that we were feeling pretty amazing. I say stick with it! I think you'll feel great.

thx ladies...I think I'm going to try it again, I have someone to go with me which is a big plus and its very motivating as well to have a gym buddy. I will keep ya'll posted wink.gif