OOT bag?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pchaky

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

I'm doing bags for my son's wedding and I'm trying to decide between using a soft insulated 6 pack cooler bag or a beach bag. Has anyone ever used those?
    I'm just not sure if it would be large enough for everything I want to include.
    I thought I would include a couple bottles of water and a couple bottles of Mexican beer plus miscellaneous other items which I have gotten ideas for here.
    Thanks for any input.

#2 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:23 PM

Pam, if you want to include water and beer you'll probably want to buy it once you arrive in Mexico because of the weight and trying to carry everything. Also, you could do customized labels for them. (There's a thread for that, too!) Lots of girls have used the beach bag, but I've not seen any use the cooler; it's also a great idea. Do a search for OOT bags and you'll find lots of useful info.

#3 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:51 PM

I know a couple of girls gave beach bags to couples or single girls but gave the single guys the coolers. i didn't see any finished pics of them though.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 pchaky

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

Thanks, I have seen some of the personalized water bottle labels so I'm going to try to make those too. Thank goodness the wedding is still so far away, time has a way of slipping away so quickly.
          P.S. Is there a thread on how to upload photos?

#5 cincin

• 109 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:12 AM

You could also use straw bags. Not for sure if you only want beach bags or cooler bag. The beach bags should probably hold everything you are wanting to put in there (depending on their size) but a lot of people are using those also!!! Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users