Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Leaving for NY tomorrow!

Recommended Posts

It was John's 30th b-day this week. I bought us tix to go to NY this weekend, and we leave tomorrow morning! We're so excited...

 

I'm a HUGE foodnetwork fan, so somethings on our agenda are to eat of my fave celebrity chef's restaurant: Babbo for dinner, Bar Americain for brunch, and Morimoto for cocktails. We're there from Fri.-Tues. I can't wait to check out the waterfalls!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
It was John's 30th b-day this week. I bought us tix to go to NY this weekend, and we leave tomorrow morning! We're so excited...

I'm a HUGE foodnetwork fan, so somethings on our agenda are to eat of my fave celebrity chef's restaurant: Babbo for dinner, Bar Americain for brunch, and Morimoto for cocktails. We're there from Fri.-Tues. I can't wait to check out the waterfalls!!!!

Leia, we're leaving for NY tomorrow too!!! You wouldn't happen to be on Virgin America at 7am would youhuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
Leia, we're leaving for NY tomorrow too!!! You wouldn't happen to be on Virgin America at 7am would youhuh.gif
I didn't know you were going to be in NYC too! I might be floating around there this weekend since I have a house guest that's never been to the city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
I didn't know you were going to be in NYC too! I might be floating around there this weekend since I have a house guest that's never been to the city
well, I won't be in the city until Wed/Thurs. Dean's family lives in Westchester so we'll be there for the week. One of my best friends lives in Brooklyn so I will come in to visit her during the week!

Oh, and I LOVE Tao. Some of my fave places to eat in NY:

Kelly & Pings (Formerly Khin Khao)
Dos Caminos
Sarabeths - amazing b'fast
Norma's at LeParker Meridien - it's an experience like no other
Cafe Havana - amazing Cuban food (On Elizabeth St)
Houstons - I love Houstons ANYWHERE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love all those restaurants! And save room and go to John's Pizza (Times Square area, on 44th and 8th, I think). They have the best calzone anywhere.

 

Also, Basso 56. Great nice hole in the wall Italian food. Very authentic. On 56th between 7th and 8th, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leia and Nikki have so much fun! You guys should come see me! LOL. One of the best things to sightsee in NY is GLENDA. LOL. I'm like a good broadway show, I'm dark, sarcastic, I'll make you cry, hahaha j/k.

 

Seriously girls have an amazing time! And try Buddakon b/c its sooooo good! And have some dessert at good old Serendipity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Leia and Nikki have so much fun! You guys should come see me! LOL. One of the best things to sightsee in NY is GLENDA. LOL. I'm like a good broadway show, I'm dark, sarcastic, I'll make you cry, hahaha j/k.

Seriously girls have an amazing time! And try Buddakon b/c its sooooo good! And have some dessert at good old Serendipity!
Glenda you are hilarious!!!

And how could I forget about buddakon!!! so good! The last time I went to morimoto we met him at the sushi bar. AND we were seated one table away from Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelo - HOW HOT ARE THEY!!!

Tried Waverly Inn, but we couldn't get a table - go figure. I was like "Don't yo know who I am? smile105.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
Glenda you are hilarious!!!

And how could I forget about buddakon!!! so good! The last time I went to morimoto we met him at the sushi bar. AND we were seated one table away from Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelo - HOW HOT ARE THEY!!!

Tried Waverly Inn, but we couldn't get a table - go figure. I was like "Don't yo know who I am? smile105.gif
Dos Caminos is one of my favs too! We ate at Buddakon last time we were there and loved it. I love how the restaurants are such a "scene". And I met Morimoto too when we ate at his restaurant. I'm such a dork, but I was so in shock when I was talking to him...he is an iron chef ya know.

One of my fav memories of Ny was one we were out dancing "down and dirty" on the lower east side, we saw Busta ryhmes at a small bar/club. And when his song came on, he grabbed the mic and started rapping along. This place was tiny so everyone was so hyped. Good times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Leia and Nikki have so much fun! You guys should come see me! LOL. One of the best things to sightsee in NY is GLENDA. LOL. I'm like a good broadway show, I'm dark, sarcastic, I'll make you cry, hahaha j/k.


Seriously girls have an amazing time! And try Buddakon b/c its sooooo good! And have some dessert at good old Serendipity!
Your too funny Glenda. We are going to Serendipity b/c John's never been!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...