Photo

"Wedding Planning Journal" forum and posting threads...READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:34 AM

Again... I am such a dweeb! Here I am starting mine, due to the fact that I get on here at all hours of the night and I missed the sticky! I am such a buthead. I apologize for the thread I started - you may remove it... or.... just move it to attire since that Is all I posted thus far?!

#12 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

In terms of wanting to include pics in your word doc, what is the easiest way to do that so you can just use it when you copy/paste to the planning thread when it's time? Put it in the [img] format given on photobucket and just copy/paste that code?

I'm not getting married til November, but I don't want to wait until then to start my planning thread (I'm a dork). Let me know what you guys have found to be the best way!

#13 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

I think posting with the IMG code would be easiest.

If you think you might reorganize your album or something, you might want to just put the title of the picture (highlight or bold or something so you remember) and right before you post it go in and copy and paste your picture codes.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

Also every member has their own blog to start posting their wedding planning stuff

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

OMG I've been on BDW for quite a while now and didn't even know that I had my own blog nor did I know ab the planning threads. I have quite a while until my 2 week point but I'll start mine in a word doc as well.
          Thanks Ladies

#16 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:51 PM

OH my gosh Ashley do you never read other girls planning threads?! Thats mostly where I find inspiration

#17 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
            • 712 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

No Jac I just started last nite lol. Where have I been.... right? Now I'm of course addicted to it.

#18 khomac

khomac
              • 380 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

haha, I'm an idiot! I kept looking in everyone's signature for "Their Planning Thread". I always wished there was a forum, and finally TODAY I stumbled upon it! Thanks for keeping all the planning threads in one spot! You made my terrible day turn into a fantastic night!
                Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#19 Nan

Nan
                • 599 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

alyssa thank you for explaining... So I will have to wait about a year to post my planning!! CanĀ“t wait!!
                  Nan and Erik forever!!!

#20 Ayslinn

Ayslinn
                  • 200 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users