Photo

ROR: What are/were your photo must haves?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kristeyb

kristeyb
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:29 PM

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to prepare a list of poses or photos that I definitely want for the photographer. I guess I am a little nervous because I do not know his work. He is the photographer for the RIU Ocho Rios. What are some of your photo must haves?

Thanks,

Kristie

#2 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

There are alot of ladies that used Michael, ROR's photographer. You can look at their photos and see his style. I didn't use Michael, but if it's something in particular you want (like a ttd session or bd session), I would bring pictures as examples to show him. Must haves for me was EVERYTHING. I wanted the photographer to capture all of my details for the ceremony and reception and to really capture the essence of the day (including my guests). The one specific shot that I asked for was my Thank You card shot:

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 sm316217

sm316217
      • 50 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

Oh, I love that idea of the Thank you in the sand. I'm totally going to use it. What a wonderful photo!

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

I swear there was another thread started on this earlier. There are several threads out there already on "must haves." You can search the forum by using the search button located on the top right of this page

#5 kristeyb

kristeyb
          • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

That shot is beautiful! Thanks

#6 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kristeyb
              Hi Ladies,

I wanted to prepare a list of poses or photos that I definitely want for the photographer. I guess I am a little nervous because I do not know his work. He is the photographer for the RIU Ocho Rios. What are some of your photo must haves?

Thanks,

Kristie
              when is your wedding kristy?

#7 J&M

J&M
              • 173 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

Hi Kristy

I posted a link for you to look at. These were taken by Christopher who works with Micheal at Photoshop at the Riu...I know what you mean I had a hard time trying to think of different poses we wanted.

wen337/wedding pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#8 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
                • 302 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

For the pictures that Michael took, did you have to tell him the certain poses that you wanted? I really like your pics J&M that Michael took, but just curious if he suggested those poses or if you did yourselves

#9 J&M

J&M
                  • 173 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter
                    For the pictures that Michael took, did you have to tell him the certain poses that you wanted? I really like your pics J&M that Michael took, but just curious if he suggested those poses or if you did yourselves

Actually Micheal didn't take any. It was just Christopher...but we did talk to Micheal a few days before and he suggested we leave a list with him of any particular poses we wanted done. Some were Chris's ideas

#10 ccunningham

ccunningham
                    • 58 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:00 AM

J & M----Did you specifically request Christopher? I like his work better than Michael's, but from what I've read about Michael, I'm afraid to request Christopher and make Michael mad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users