Any Tila Tequila fans????

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:34 PM

So I missed the actual last episode but I just watched it on MTV and the poor Tila was rejected at the final episode!!!!! Won't these celebs realize that they can't find true love on TV!!! Hello it took Flavor of love 3 shows to realize he should just be with his babies momma!!!! But I still feel bad for Tila being embarrassed on National TV!!! Think she'll do season III??

#2 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

It's embarrassing to admit, but I actually watched the first season of the show. I loved Dani, she was so sweet!

I never watched the show this season though, I think it was way too fake. I also think the rejection was probably planned so that she can do another season.

#3 Martha

• VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

I watched parts of the first season...she made a huge mistaking not picking Dani.

You want to be on these ridiculous shows, you are putting yourself out there to get burned.

#4 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:50 PM

That was weird like seriously, she will probably sign for another season for the $ LOL

#5 Jessica

• VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

Tila Tequila used to IM Brian when he and I first started dating. She was a big Friendster whore back then before moving on to Myspace.

#6 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:40 AM

I do watch the show but I feel its so staged.. I can't help but watch though lol

#7 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

It is a bit of an addiction and plus they do really stupid stuff that is funny to laugh at!!!!!!

#8 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:18 PM

I watched the first season and maybe one episode of the second. IT happened to be the episode where she let that bitch girl laugh at her for being clingy. A little fight ensued as the bitch girl packed her bags while Tila cried. Then they made out.

I thought Tila looked stupid and the whole show looked to forced. Personally I think she's an attention whore and this show helps her achieve that. I used to laugh at all the silly stuff they did, but it just kinda got old.
                  Happily married since 2008

#9 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

she pmd me when i was on mysapce. she seems like a sweet girl but i think the rejection was fake so she could do season 3. from what i read from bobby they were never in a relationship and he could not even get a hold of her after the show.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users