How far in advance did you order your dress?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 starfish kate

starfish kate
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

I ordered mine yesterday and my wedding is 6/19/09. They told me it will take 9 months, so good thing I found it! My sister's also took 9 months exactly. Her dress was Casablanca, mine's Modern Trousseau if that helps.

#12 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

Our wedding was in May, and I ordered the dress near the end of October, so about 6 months before. It arrived around the beginning of April, so it took about 5 months total.
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#13 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

I ordered mine 3 days ago and my wedding is 7 months away. They told me 4 to 6 months, but usually they come in around the 4 1/2 month mark. My wedding is the end of January and I expect the dress mid-October. Plus I have a ton of alterations to do so I hope it doesn't take 6 months!
        Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#14 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:06 PM

I ordered mine a year before the wedding... but mostly because I was so excited. hehe

It took 6 months to come in... which I was suprised about. i think it depends on the designer.

#15 NewOrleansbride

• 358 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:15 PM

I ordered mine mid March, it arrived early June, and will be ready to pick up next weekend. So, that's not bad at all. It's by Watters.

#16 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

Thanks ladies. I think I am going for a look this Sunday. I have sort of been puting it off but not for any good reason. I just thought I had time- but in reality I should just get started I think becuase I am picky!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users