Sign in to follow this  
yamille

How far in advance did you order your dress?

I ordered mine yesterday and my wedding is 6/19/09. They told me it will take 9 months, so good thing I found it! My sister's also took 9 months exactly. Her dress was Casablanca, mine's Modern Trousseau if that helps.

Our wedding was in May, and I ordered the dress near the end of October, so about 6 months before. It arrived around the beginning of April, so it took about 5 months total.

I ordered mine 3 days ago and my wedding is 7 months away. They told me 4 to 6 months, but usually they come in around the 4 1/2 month mark. My wedding is the end of January and I expect the dress mid-October. Plus I have a ton of alterations to do so I hope it doesn't take 6 months!

I ordered mine a year before the wedding... but mostly because I was so excited. hehe

It took 6 months to come in... which I was suprised about. i think it depends on the designer.

Thanks ladies. I think I am going for a look this Sunday. I have sort of been puting it off but not for any good reason. I just thought I had time- but in reality I should just get started I think becuase I am picky!