Photo

Cabo Flower/price list

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

Has anyone received a list of flowers available in cabo with or without pricing on them? Trying to see what my options are. Thanks

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:02 AM

You may want to try Florenta Flower Design - Ask for Lola.

#3 Floreria Rayen

Floreria Rayen
      • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
        Has anyone received a list of flowers available in cabo with or without pricing on them? Trying to see what my options are. Thanks
        What kind of flowers are you looking for? What colors? Roses are available all year long, not the same with orchids. If you give me more infomation I can give you some options, or you can check my webpage.
        Just to give you an idea Orchids and Callalilies are some of the most expensive ones; and Gerberas are cheap. It all also depends on your budget, because if you really want orchids but you're on a budget we can work it out.

#4 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kerryjbrown

One of the girls had a price quote for 4 places, but I think it may have been specific to her bouquet and not a random assortment of flowers...I think the title of the thread was Flower Cart in Cabo or something with Flower Cart in it...it caught my eye because I used the Flower Cart for my flowers..

#5 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Thanks Christi! Were you happy with your flowers from FC?

#6 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

a few of the flowers were a bit weathered in all of the arrangement (and a couple of bouts), but overall, I was very pleased...

#7 sstotz

sstotz
              • 298 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Floreria Rayen
                What kind of flowers are you looking for? What colors? Roses are available all year long, not the same with orchids. If you give me more infomation I can give you some options, or you can check my webpage.
                Just to give you an idea Orchids and Callalilies are some of the most expensive ones; and Gerberas are cheap. It all also depends on your budget, because if you really want orchids but you're on a budget we can work it out.
                I'd love to talk.. I'm looking for that very simple callily bouquet..with a white ribbon.. you know, te one EVERYONE has :o).. I am on a very tight budget though and have no idea what price range this is in!
                ~Soon to be Shanny May
                June 20th, 2009
                Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users