Photo

Let's show our wonderful FI's some extra appreciation!!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    we have something in common - my dad is also a man-whore!
    And mine but he's 62!!! lmao 2 fast motorbikes and so many women I lose count lmao gotta love him - you think i'm mad you wanna hear him he'll have you pissing your pants in seconds lmao

#42 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
      Ok i'll have 6 pints of what you lot have been drinking lol

By the time mine comes home about at 12pm tomorrow night I won't have seen him for 3 weeks lol he will still be in his combats (he's got a 5 hr drive after work to get home) and his feet will stink lol he will start to snore like a freight train and I will go into the spare room lmao

I might appreciate him on Friday but certainly not when he gets home lmao
      Knew it I should be psychic lmao

Walks in the door, strokes the dogs (who are going nuts!) goes straight in the spare room, takes off his kit, crawls into bed says a brief hello, shouts at the dog for making too much noise and goes to sleep with a big fuck off frown lol

All that in 20 mins lmao!! so I don't think I'll be appreciating him in a while lmao

#43 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509
        Knew it I should be psychic lmao

Walks in the door, strokes the dogs (who are going nuts!) goes straight in the spare room, takes off his kit, crawls into bed says a brief hello, shouts at the dog for making too much noise and goes to sleep with a big fuck off frown lol

All that in 20 mins lmao!! so I don't think I'll be appreciating him in a while lmao
        Ewwwwww!!! THere's something sexy about a man in combats who's dirty, but in reality I'd want him to shower first! LOL!

#44 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kevsgirl
          Ewwwwww!!! THere's something sexy about a man in combats who's dirty, but in reality I'd want him to shower first! LOL!
          I know what you mean lmao don't think he would have made the shower before he passed out - i made the dog sleep in the middle tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users