Jump to content

Photo

Let's show our wonderful FI's some extra appreciation!!!


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,209 posts

    Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

    I'm totally with you, Andrea. It's so easy to get completely off track when you're thinking about a million other things at once.

    I'm going to think up something different for tonight. I'll post when I figure out what!
    A :)

    #32 Hartyt509

    Hartyt509
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,262 posts

      Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

      All I remember is my parents scarred me for life about sex lol

      I always remember asking my mum why she had only had me and she said oh and I still remember lol "dunno really just never happened there again your dad always got off at Gateshead" I nearly hurled lmao (btw Gateshead is about 8 miles from where I live lol)

      Now dad lives abroad I lose track of how many women he's got on the go lmao but he bloody tells me!!! he even said god I'm knackered send me some viagra I mean WTF its my DAD!!! lmao

      #33 starchild

      starchild

        Moderator

      • Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

        Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:20 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509
        All I remember is my parents scarred me for life about sex lol

        I always remember asking my mum why she had only had me and she said oh and I still remember lol "dunno really just never happened there again your dad always got off at Gateshead" I nearly hurled lmao (btw Gateshead is about 8 miles from where I live lol)

        Now dad lives abroad I lose track of how many women he's got on the go lmao but he bloody tells me!!! he even said god I'm knackered send me some viagra I mean WTF its my DAD!!! lmao
        That's why you're so darn funny - your parents are a riot!

        #34 Tracy

        Tracy
        • Jr. Member
        • 281 posts

          Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

          There is a book called 101 nights of great sex - there are little cards in it - 50 for the guys (to do to the girls) and 50 for the girls (to do to the guys) - some of them are very corny....but others are very sexy, surprising etc. My FI knows it will be a good week, when I'm looking through that book :)

          #35 JODEY

          JODEY
          • Jr. Member
          • 344 posts

            Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

            Well my FI is having a bit of a crappy time with work @ the mo so I'm going to fetch him some beers for tonight, run us a bath ( we often take baths together with a glass of wine) and after we've had tea if I can wait drag him to the bedroom or where ever the mood takes us !...... He works so hard, long hours, weekends, we don't get that many free days togethe at all, and we really miss that, eavenings just aren't the same, he gets in late most nights, tired and ready for bed so its not the same.....

            #36 Davematthews16

            Davematthews16
            • Banned
            • 1,051 posts

              Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:47 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tracy
              There is a book called 101 nights of great sex - there are little cards in it - 50 for the guys (to do to the girls) and 50 for the girls (to do to the guys) - some of them are very corny....but others are very sexy, surprising etc. My FI knows it will be a good week, when I'm looking through that book :)
              I LOVE books like this! It's amazing how much fun you can have with simple items. Feathers, ice cubes, naughty dice, edible pens, I could go on and on....LOL...Geez, my head is in "sex land" the past couple of days lol....I'm sure Bo doesn't mind though LOLOLOL

              #37 nikkianddean

              nikkianddean
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,881 posts

                Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                All I remember is my parents scarred me for life about sex lol

                I always remember asking my mum why she had only had me and she said oh and I still remember lol "dunno really just never happened there again your dad always got off at Gateshead" I nearly hurled lmao (btw Gateshead is about 8 miles from where I live lol)

                Now dad lives abroad I lose track of how many women he's got on the go lmao but he bloody tells me!!! he even said god I'm knackered send me some viagra I mean WTF its my DAD!!! lmao
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                That's why you're so darn funny - your parents are a riot!
                Yes, it's definitely in the blood!!!
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

                Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

                #38 JennyK

                JennyK
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,502 posts

                  Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MelanieS
                  Yeah, Mandy, we only "did it" twice. Once for you and once for Grant. Yeah, that's right.
                  LMFAO thats what I say about my mom.. shes such a saint that she only did it twice - me and my brother.

                  HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A "SLUMBER PARTY"?

                  #39 Tara

                  Tara
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 473 posts

                    Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

                    Hahaha! This thread is hysterical.

                    As far as appreciating the men in our lives, I completely agree. Hiram works today and I have the day off. Tomorrow he is being forced to spend the day with my mom's crazy family so I think when he gets home tonight I will "apologize in advance."

                    Now as far as the parent/sex thing.... my parents divorced when I was only two. HOWEVER, they both have had their share of flings and neither have ever remarried. Fi enjoys razzing me about my dad because he knows it gets my goat. Dad is turning 50 while we are in Jamaica for the wedding and he looks about 35 (and he knows it).

                    Hi, my name is Tara and my dad is a man-whore.

                    #40 JennyK

                    JennyK
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,502 posts

                      Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tara
                      Hahaha! This thread is hysterical.

                      As far as appreciating the men in our lives, I completely agree. Hiram works today and I have the day off. Tomorrow he is being forced to spend the day with my mom's crazy family so I think when he gets home tonight I will "apologize in advance."

                      Now as far as the parent/sex thing.... my parents divorced when I was only two. HOWEVER, they both have had their share of flings and neither have ever remarried. Fi enjoys razzing me about my dad because he knows it gets my goat. Dad is turning 50 while we are in Jamaica for the wedding and he looks about 35 (and he knows it).

                      Hi, my name is Tara and my dad is a man-whore.
                      we have something in common - my dad is also a man-whore!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users