Photo

Let's show our wonderful FI's some extra appreciation!!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mandy
    Yeah, Mandy, we only "did it" twice. Once for you and once for Grant. Yeah, that's right.
    This is gooooood stuff!!!!

M&M - you are a riot!!! i am loving the mother/daughter combo on the forum!!!
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#22 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MelanieS
      Yeah, Mandy, we only "did it" twice. Once for you and once for Grant. Yeah, that's right.
      LOL - good one, mom!

#23 Mandy

Mandy
      • 514 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        LMAO!! I always tell my mom she is a virgin and I was brought by Stork. It is a joke with my sister and I. Everytime Mom says anything even remotely pertaining to sex we just say "stork mom stork" LOL
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Davematthews16
        You and your daughter CRACK ME UP!! My parents have been married 29 years and they still have a wonderful relationship. LMAO "We only did it twice" my mom said the same thing to my sister and I swear hehe...
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        ha ha!! it was their anniversary & they were serenaded by a looney toon vest wearing sax player. honestly, can you really blame them?
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by nikkianddean
        LOL - good one, mom!
        Ok, I'm going to need the e-mail addresses for your moms. Don't worry about why.

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
          Ok, I'm going to need the e-mail addresses for your moms. Don't worry about why.
          are you going to try to get all of moms to join the forum and talk about their sex lives? my mom doesn't have internet during the summer.

#25 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
            My mom was a devout catholic and RARELY discussed sex - I would venture to say I was a one hit wonder! LOL

#26 Mandy

Mandy
            • 514 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ladygrey
              My mom was a devout catholic and RARELY discussed sex - I would venture to say I was a one hit wonder! LOL
              Clearly not so with mine!

#27 Christi

Christi
              • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

Gotta love it, girl! :)

#28 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:15 AM

LOL so not falling for that one... My mom would tell horrid tales...

#29 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                  • Banned
                  • 1,051 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

OMG, give my parents a few drinks and you'll hear stories you never ever want to hear. LOL...I remember the first time my mom and I aknowledged the fact that I had "sex" I mean obviously it didn't take a rocket scientist, but it's just crazy the day you and your mom can actually discuss the subject. I think as kids we have this sub-conscious stereotype that our parents stopped having sex once they became "our parents." Too funny....

#30 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:13 AM

Quote:
                      Quote:
                      Yeah, ask her about the beach beds at the resort! On second thought, don't!!
                      LMAO!!! You ladies are hilarious! I'm with Mandy, as far as I need to know my parents only did it twice too....ewwwwwwwwww

This is a great thread and I agree, it is very important to appreciate our other half. Keep it fresh, that's what we say in our house. Some days appreciative gestures come naturally and some days you have to work a little harder (like when you are tired and don't feel like listening to his stories & vice versa) but just get it done somehow and it will pay off dividends!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users