Photo

Let's show our wonderful FI's some extra appreciation!!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • 820 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Davematthews16
    I just think it's EXTREMELY important to always show gratitude twards eachother. I wouldn't change a single thing about our relationship, and I loooove the look on his face when I make him feel appreciated! I can tell you honestly that he makes me feel sexy, beautiful, smart, and definetely appreciated everyday!!! I can't wait to marry this amazing guy!!!
    Andrea <-----
    Andrea, let me tell you that you are one smart girl! My hubby and I have been married 31 years, and we try to always put each other first and give each other lots of surprises. Also, just so you girls will have something to look forward to.....sex is WAY better 31 years into it. No doubt about it.

#12 Mandy

Mandy
    • 514 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MelanieS
      Andrea, let me tell you that you are one smart girl! My hubby and I have been married 31 years, and we try to always put each other first and give each other lots of surprises. Also, just so you girls will have something to look forward to.....sex is WAY better 31 years into it. No doubt about it.
      Aghhhh!! Don't be sharing that, Mom! Ewwww!!!

#13 MelanieS

MelanieS
      • 820 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, Mandy, we only "did it" twice. Once for you and once for Grant. Yeah, that's right.

#14 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mandy
          Aghhhh!! Don't be sharing that, Mom! Ewwww!!!
          LMAO!! I always tell my mom she is a virgin and I was brought by Stork. It is a joke with my sister and I. Everytime Mom says anything even remotely pertaining to sex we just say "stork mom stork" LOL

#15 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:54 PM

wowweee!!!
            Someones a lucky man tonight.
            But in all seriousness I dont appreciate my DH as much as I should. He was so sweet I asked to to go out last night to grab something for dinner and he cam home with roses! so cute

#16 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
            • Banned
            • 1,051 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MelanieS
              Yeah, Mandy, we only "did it" twice. Once for you and once for Grant. Yeah, that's right.
              You and your daughter CRACK ME UP!! My parents have been married 29 years and they still have a wonderful relationship. LMAO "We only did it twice" my mom said the same thing to my sister and I swear hehe...

#17 Mandy

Mandy
              • 514 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Davematthews16
                You and your daughter CRACK ME UP!! My parents have been married 29 years and they still have a wonderful relationship. LMAO "We only did it twice" my mom said the same thing to my sister and I swear hehe...
                Yeah, ask her about the beach beds at the resort! On second thought, don't!!

#18 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                • Banned
                • 1,051 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.........That's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny.................

#19 MelanieS

MelanieS
                  • 820 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                    Well, they ARE beds, aren't they? What else are they for?

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
                      ha ha!! it was their anniversary & they were serenaded by a looney toon vest wearing sax player. honestly, can you really blame them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users