Jump to content

Photo

Omg dentist gave me a fat lip!


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

    Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

    Glad she like you. goodluck tommorrow.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

    #22 Martha

    Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

      Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

      Yikes, Jenny!

      No advice, but good luck on the interview!

      #23 Saraha

      Saraha
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,597 posts

        Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

        How exciting on the interview. Keep us update with how everything goes... and its a good thing the novacain (sp) wore off... dont know how good of an impression it would leave if your drooling all over yourself haha

        #24 LadyP

        LadyP
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,156 posts

          Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

          glad it worked out for you Best of luck tomorrow

          #25 JennyK

          JennyK
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,502 posts

            Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

            I got the job..and this one I'm going to take!! I'll be a full-time teller at a bank about 15 minutes from my house. Since I'm the 4th in my family (and my cousin is applying this week too lol) to be at this bank, I shouldn't have a problem learning and moving ahead. I'm so excited..I finally can help my FI with this damn house!

            #26 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

              That's great Jenny. Congratulations!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

              #27 nikkianddean

              nikkianddean
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,881 posts

                Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

                Congratulations Jenny from the Block!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!

                When do you start? and more importantly - when do you leave the salon?
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

                Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

                #28 Tara

                Tara
                • Jr. Member
                • 473 posts

                  Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JennyK
                  I got the job..and this one I'm going to take!! I'll be a full-time teller at a bank about 15 minutes from my house. Since I'm the 4th in my family (and my cousin is applying this week too lol) to be at this bank, I shouldn't have a problem learning and moving ahead. I'm so excited..I finally can help my FI with this damn house!
                  That's great! And with a fat lip, too! Just imagine if you had gone in there normally, maybe you could've been branch manager! Hehehe1

                  Congratulations!

                  #29 JennyK

                  JennyK
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,502 posts

                    Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:45 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    That's great Jenny. Congratulations!
                    Thank you!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                    Congratulations Jenny from the Block!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!

                    When do you start? and more importantly - when do you leave the salon?
                    I have to go for fingerprints first (and a possible drug test, not sure on that yet) then I start training on July 21. I get paid to get trained in a classroom setting :) Then I can begin. I'm going to tell my boss at the salon on Monday. I'm so scared. I know they're going to be mad at me.....

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tara
                    That's great! And with a fat lip, too! Just imagine if you had gone in there normally, maybe you could've been branch manager! Hehehe1

                    Congratulations!
                    haha true. I covered up my wound pretty good today but this morning my FI was like,"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" lol I'm surprised he even kissed me good morning

                    #30 Hartyt509

                    Hartyt509
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,262 posts

                      Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

                      Good for you - you deserve it

                      Btw don't feel too bad about handing in notice they'll get over it and you have to think of no 1




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users