December 2008 brides

Hi ladies - i could find November 2008 brides and January 2009 brides, but couldn't find a place for us December 2008 brides to go - so i thought i would start this - so we can offer each other support..and help keep each other on task.

Time is fast approaching......and with my wedding on December 8, i am just starting to work on invitations (boarding passes) today. We want to have invites out by early August. Has everyone else done invites already?

Happy Planning - and looking forward to getting to know the other December 2008 Brides!

PS - if there is already a December 2008 thread...let me know - i searched, but didn't come up with anything :)smile159.gif

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY TRACY! I have been thinking about this too so I am glad you started it!

I have NOT sent invites yet. I did boarding pass for STD and I'm planning on doing passports for the invitation. I have a template but I haven't finished it, wording, pics, etc. I also want to make vistaprint postcards for the RSVPs and I need to order that- it takes a long time to get.

I will post my big to do list later! and things already done!

YAY! I'm excited ot have one for Dec Brides. My date is 12/5/08!

I was about to post a new thread asking if there were any December 08 brides here! Thanks so much for starting it. I'm really started to feel the pressure of the months counting down so quickly, it was just yesterday that I still had at least a year! I've sent out my STD's, now I'm still trying to decide if I want to DIY invites or order them.

So much to do, so little time! Looking forward to sharing ideas with you two! smile03.gif

I am getting married December 6. We have been engaged for one year today and I always thought I had so much time to plan, but now the months are going by so quickly! I am searching for invitations now too. How long does it generally take to get them? I feel like I still have so much left to do!

Kim

It depends on where you're getting them. You just have to make sure you give it enough time to get to you and enough time to send to your guests. I'm still debating on if I should send to people who are not going as well. There's a thread out there with this info, it's a personal preference I would say. Where are you getting married at Kim?

Hi - what time is everyone getting married at. The hotel has me very scared about our time. We wanted 5pm, and they said there would be no time for photo's, so we changed it to 4:30, but now someone else has said that's still too late.

Am curious what everyone's wedding time is.

Thanks - Happy day going into a holiday weekend. :)

URGH - that is what I was afraid of. The internet shows sunset at 5:59 for December...but I guess that means it is probably getting dark for the 20-30 mins prior...maybe we will have to move it to 4pm. I hate to go any earlier...as it really eats into people's day - then again it is OUR WEDDING that they are there for - ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
URGH - that is what I was afraid of. The internet shows sunset at 5:59 for December...but I guess that means it is probably getting dark for the 20-30 mins prior...maybe we will have to move it to 4pm. I hate to go any earlier...as it really eats into people's day - then again it is OUR WEDDING that they are there for - ha ha.
I know! I wish I could have mine at 5 or 6 pm, so that we have time to do things in the morning and relax, and that's what I originally planned for. But after Bradley suggested the time, I changed it bc I'm sure he's shot so many weddings and lives in Cabo. My thing is, it is definitely YOUR day, so never mind what anyone else thinks and go with what you want. I keep on telling myself I will survive this planning and in the end, everything will pan out and I will be happy with the results.