Photo

Barefoot ROR brides

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Mama Mia

Mama Mia
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

We'll be wearing foot jewellry/barefoot sandals for the beach ceremony and then strap on our sexy heels for the reception I've attached a word doc with pics of what they look like. I can't wait to see them on our little flower girl.

Attached Files

Marielle Mia Santiago

#12 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:32 PM

I wasn't barefoot, but i wanted to be nosey and chime in anyway. I got married at the Pond Lagoon (Gazebo) I brought 4 pairs of shoes.....i know (RIDICULOUS!!!)

Ceremony Shoes
      Click the image to open in full size.

Ceremony Back-up Flats (I wore these during dinner)

Reception Heels:

Reception Flats:

#13 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:02 AM

I went barefoot through the wedding and then put on our JUST MARRIED flipflops for pictures and the reception.

#14 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:12 PM

I went barefoot (I had on barefoot sandals) and then at Mammee Bay, I wore shoes...and also changed my dress into something a little more comfy. I would suggest that if you are going to go barefoot, to take some flip flops with you to walk to the beach with because you have to go around the pool and through the lobby and you don't want to get stuff on your feet and then go in the sand. We had a bag with us and once we go to the beach, we put the shoes in the bag and told someone to hold onto it for us...or just leave the flip flops at the beach once you get to it...

#15 msasfraz

msasfraz
          • 392 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

thanks...... i am using the foot jewelry for me, bridesmaids and flower girl at the ceremony.......flip flops for poolside cocktail reception ....and sexy sandals for dinner @ mammee bay.... but will keep the flip flops handy for disco perhaps thereafter....

#16 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:15 AM

sounds like a plan.

#17 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:40 AM

We were all barefoot for the reception. Put flip flops on for dinner @ Mammee Bay (the floors can get very slippery!) and they ended up being off during reception at Pacha Disco.
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#18 jesjess

jesjess
                • 228 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

Hey Brittney,

Im going barefoor with selfemade footjewerly for the ceremony, after shooting the photo's and all I thought I would go for flipflops for the reception and for diner, but Then I went shopping last week, and I found the most awsome white High heals.
                  The are perfectly matching my dress, so to my opinion offcourse its important to feel comfertable, but your also getting married once, and flip flops wernt matching my perfect wedding picture....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users