Photo

Barefoot ROR brides

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

For those of you that had a barefoot wedding at ROR, did you stay barefoot the entire time? I'm wondering if I need to get a pair of shoes for dinner.
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#2 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
    • 298 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

I am going to be barefoot for the wedding but for the reception I will be wearing sandals.

#3 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

I think Im going barefoot for the wedding also. I have to find a sexy pair of sandals for the reception.

#4 luckygirl

luckygirl
        • 339 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

I'm going barefoot too and buying some gianormous wedges for height for the reception!

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

I went barefoot down the aisle and then put my "Just Married" flip flops on afterwards. I was planning on putting on my fabulous heels for the reception, but was just too comfy in the flip flops to get changed.

#6 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

I plan on getting some cut flip flops or sandals to wear to dinner... but plan on going barefoot for the ceremony and part 2 of the reception (at seagrape)

#7 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
              • 402 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

I was planning on being barefoot for the wedding, but am worried about the sand being too hot. Our wedding is at Noon...did anyone have problems with the sand being too hot to walk on?
                Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#8 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
                • 220 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

I plan on being barefoot for the ceremony and reception which is on the beach, for dancing later on (if I make it until then ) I plan on wearing flip flops, they're easier to walk in after a long night!

#9 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

I would suggest shoes for the reception if you are going to be at Mammee Bay or Plantation, even if its just some Old Navy flip flops. I'm not sure they will even let you in without shoes. They do enforce the dress code at the restaurants.
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#10 crawford2B

crawford2B
                    • 244 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lilpaisley
                      I was planning on being barefoot for the wedding, but am worried about the sand being too hot. Our wedding is at Noon...did anyone have problems with the sand being too hot to walk on?

We went barefoot on the beach and were married at 11:00 a.m. It was not too hot on our feet. I would suggest wearing some type of shoe, flip flop, etc... to dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users