Sign in to follow this  
BrittneyD

Barefoot ROR brides

I went barefoot down the aisle and then put my "Just Married" flip flops on afterwards. I was planning on putting on my fabulous heels for the reception, but was just too comfy in the flip flops to get changed.

I was planning on being barefoot for the wedding, but am worried about the sand being too hot. Our wedding is at Noon...did anyone have problems with the sand being too hot to walk on?

I plan on being barefoot for the ceremony and reception which is on the beach, for dancing later on (if I make it until then ) friday.gif I plan on wearing flip flops, they're easier to walk in after a long night!

I would suggest shoes for the reception if you are going to be at Mammee Bay or Plantation, even if its just some Old Navy flip flops. I'm not sure they will even let you in without shoes. They do enforce the dress code at the restaurants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilpaisley View Post
I was planning on being barefoot for the wedding, but am worried about the sand being too hot. Our wedding is at Noon...did anyone have problems with the sand being too hot to walk on?

We went barefoot on the beach and were married at 11:00 a.m. It was not too hot on our feet. I would suggest wearing some type of shoe, flip flop, etc... to dinner.