Photo

Rosie Bands for flower girls

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:09 PM

Those are great Christine!! and yes this one looks pretty much like the other one you posted before..

#12 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:49 PM

christine - did you find yours? let me know when / where you get them. I'm still looking for some.

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:31 PM

The lady just sent me these pics, what do you all think, this would be the cheapest option.
      I know one of the girls asked her mom if she was going to wear a tiara, but since I have such a variety of girls, a two year old up to a 5 year old, it might be difficult to even keep anything on their heads.
      Is are the rosie bands to much like what you would put on an infant little girl so that people know she's a girl?

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

Christine, I like the rosie bands, I think they're pretty, but they do kind of look like the headbands you put on a little kid that doesn't have much hair to show they are a girl, IMHO. That being said, I still think they would look really cute as part of your wedding if you didn't want to spend the money on the tiaras, the girls will look adorable.

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:06 AM

my mom agreed the girls would look better in little tiaras plus they can play princess for years to come.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users