Sign in to follow this  
KarmaB

Karma (FutureMrsB's) Planning Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourAverageDW View Post
Wow! Everything looks amazing! Quick question, how many pieces of luggage did you have to bring through customs. Also was it a problem with customs and the Tiffany and Co stuff?
Between DH and I, we had 6 bags. 2 carry on and 4 checked. I kept the Tiffany necklaces in my carry on, and it was not a problem. I didn't list it on the customs form either since they would not be staying in the county. Maybe that was not right, but it worked fine for me.

WOW!!!

You have done an amazing job!!

I especially love the Tiffany favours!! Any spares, let me know!

Cannot wait to see your review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Karma - i can't wait to see your wedding pics - when are you getting some? do you have any non-pro pics!!??
I am so behind, aren't I? LOL. I actually got the CD in the mail from the photog this week so I'm going to go through all 600 of them today and get some up within a few days, I promise! :-)

I missed this thread! Wow Karma, everything looks amazing! I am sure your wedding was the same, cannot wait to see your pics!

What a beautiful ring you have! I never saw it until now. Your wedding is going to look great and I can't wait to see you in your dress with your hair done and everything!