Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#61 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

We are having ours on Mundacas rooftop. We only have 21 people. I will show everyone pictures when I get back. We leave tuesday!!!! We asked about the rooms. She said they were all newly renovated. We are having an outside photographer. All we have to do is pay the guest pass for the day for them.

#62 MarissaDC

MarissaDC
    • 28 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:16 PM

Have a fantastic wedding ohiobride15!!! Please clue us in when you return. Wonder why some people had to pay for the photographer to stay overnight and your photographer had to just get a day pass..
      Marissa and Shawn
      Oct 23, 2009
      Aventura Spa Palace

#63 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
      • 156 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

I dont know but I am printing out all the emails where she told me that and confirmed it so I know that they cant change thier mind.

#64 Jena0609

Jena0609
        • 75 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Ohiobride15,
          So did you just ask your WC if you could have an outside photographer and she said yes?
          Mexico Wedding Cancelled!

#65 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
          • 310 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

Hi Ohiobride! I haven't read all the posts.. but I wanted to say that I had stayed at Aventura on vacation about three years ago. I had a nice time.. the resort is beautiful, the food was good! Hope you have a wonderful wedding! I am hoping to plan my wedding at Moon Palace. The Palace resorts seem to give you the most for your money!!! I heard in April of this year they will allow kids?!! Good Luck!
            24 Rooms Booked!

#66 Jena0609

Jena0609
            • 75 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

Ohiobride,

Do you have a picture of your location (Mundaca's rooftop)? Also, which photographer did you book? Do you know how and if we can get samples of the the onsite photographers pictures? I am really worried about the quality of pictures from the onsite photographer.
              Mexico Wedding Cancelled!

#67 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
              • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:40 AM

Jena I have samples from the onsite photographer sent to me from Yazmin. They look pretty good. If you PM me your email I can send them to you.

#68 krismcmit

krismcmit
                • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of the great info/pics everyone has posted. I am looking at a December 5, 2009 wedding at Aventura. We are in the early planning stages, but I have not received a response to the email I sent to the general wedding email address. Does anyone have better contact information? Also, any good tips for getting started with the hotel would be great. Thanks!

#69 rach220

rach220
                  • 532 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:16 AM

This is the link to the on-site photography samples that I received...hope it helps...
                    Palace Weedings Photography

Kelly...I'm curious to know if you got something different?

Married July 16, 2009
                    Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                    Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#70 emaya77

emaya77
                    • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

Is anyone qualifying for the group promotions? If so, which ones? And was it super hard to get guests to book as part of the group rather then them going off to sites like expedia and booking at a cheaper rate? How were you able to sway guests away from doing that?
                      Thanks!!
                      Emily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users