• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#611 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicdeb928
    I cant open it either can someone please email it to me nicdeb928@hotmail.com I hate this points thing...I feel like I write all over the place and im still low on points...
    Try the Pops in your head thread. You'll gain enough points faster than you'd know it.

#612 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
    • 445 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
      I cant open it either can someone please email it to me nicdeb928@hotmail.com I hate this points thing...I feel like I write all over the place and im still low on points...
      Hi Nicedeb928, I sent the doc to your email address and let me know if you dont get it.
      Cristi & Jamie
      http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#613 ktrant

ktrant
      • 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Could you please forward me the thread too? kymteez@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

#614 ktrant

ktrant
        • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

Getting married at ASP in 15 days!! Super excited!

#615 ktrant

ktrant
          • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

Question...has anyone decided what food to serve for cocktail party and reception?

#616 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
            • 293 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:52 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CristiandJamie
              Hi Nicedeb928, I sent the doc to your email address and let me know if you dont get it.
              I got it! Thank you so much cristi! it really helps explain everything :) Nicole

#617 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
              • 293 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:55 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ktrant
                Getting married at ASP in 15 days!! Super excited!
                Soooo exciting!!! do you feel ready? I think im going with the Mexican appetizers for cocktail hour and not sure about the buffet yet....i did hear that once youre down there and you try the food they'll let you change around some things in the menu :) how many people are coming with you?
                Nicole

#618 ktrant

ktrant
                • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                  Soooo exciting!!! do you feel ready? I think im going with the Mexican appetizers for cocktail hour and not sure about the buffet yet....i did hear that once youre down there and you try the food they'll let you change around some things in the menu :) how many people are coming with you?
                  Nicole
                  Yes, I'm ready to just go and enjoy our special day with our guest. I was thinking of doing some taste testing when we get there but wasn't sure if we could. Dulce sent me an email requesting that I decide now. ;-/ We have 80 guest booked as of today and have about 5 still trying. :-)))

#619 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                  • 293 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ktrant
                    Yes, I'm ready to just go and enjoy our special day with our guest. I was thinking of doing some taste testing when we get there but wasn't sure if we could. Dulce sent me an email requesting that I decide now. ;-/ We have 80 guest booked as of today and have about 5 still trying. :-)))
                    80!!!! omg! that is so awesome! you guys are going to have an amazing time :) I cant wait for your review when you get back about everything! I think they like to know in advance which appetizers and buffet choice you want, but when you get there if you eat something at a restaurant that you really enjoy then you can ask to substitute it for something else...I remember reading on here somewhere that a bride said she requested a pineapple cheesecake wedding cake and that it was amazing...where are you having the cocktail hour and reception? with that many people im assuming you qualified for the unlimited private functions...which is so great! who is your photographer? good luck with everything...Nicole

#620 ktrant

ktrant
                    • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
                      Nicole
                      Quote:
                      80!!!! omg! that is so awesome! you guys are going to have an amazing time :) I cant wait for your review when you get back about everything! I think they like to know in advance which appetizers and buffet choice you want, but when you get there if you eat something at a restaurant that you really enjoy then you can ask to substitute it for something else...I remember reading on here somewhere that a bride said she requested a pineapple cheesecake wedding cake and that it was amazing...where are you having the cocktail hour and reception? with that many people im assuming you qualified for the unlimited private functions...which is so great! who is your photographer? good luck with everything...Nicole
                      Ok...great to know! Our cocktail hour is going to be at the Maracas Terrace and our reception is at Solarium Mundaca. Yes, we are able to throw unlimited private functions, which is nice. The only other function we are doing as of now is a welcoming dinner.

Our photographer is a friend of my FI and actually lives in Mexico. He normally shoots photo shoots and magazine covers. He wants to start shooting weddings and contacted my FI about shooting ours for a great deal. I was hesitant bc his work seemed too poesy for me and I want more natural shots. I talked to him personally and sent him examples of what I want and he said he can do it. I figured, I already get the resorts photographer in our package for a couple of hours so I’m bound to get some nice photos from both. I’ll have our photographer and his assistant for 2 days. So, I’ll most likely do my bridals and TTD, if there is time. Oh…and he is doing video too! I’ll post once I get back and if they are good, I’ll forward his info. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users