• 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by AbbyForever 

Ladies! I am back, and I am MARRIED!

See my full review and photos here:

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6619

Message or comment here with questions!

Hi!

Congrats!  Your wedding was beautiful.  I wanted to ask if ASP set up a separate table for your cake?  I'm wanting to add some something things to the table if they do?  Also, did you bring any of your own decorations...we are planning on doing that but can't seem to get an answer if they charge or if its a no, no. 

Thanks and congratulations!

#2872 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Smitchik 

Hi!

Congrats!  Your wedding was beautiful.  I wanted to ask if ASP set up a separate table for your cake?  I'm wanting to add some something things to the table if they do?  Also, did you bring any of your own decorations...we are planning on doing that but can't seem to get an answer if they charge or if its a no, no. 

Thanks and congratulations!

I'm not Abby but I can answer your questions. 

Yes they had a separate table for the cake so you can bring things to decorate it with. 

Here is a pic of my cake table.

i-do.jpg

I brought all my own decorations.  Can't remember what they charged....think it was $65 to setup.

Here is a pic of my table.

D481.jpg

DSC_0224.JPG

#2873 Smitchik

Smitchik
      • 11 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Thank you!  You two looked awesome and so did your set-ups.  We are bringing alot of things too...just didn't want to be disappointed if we couldn't!

#2874 Carley

Carley
        • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hi! My fiance and I just recently got back from vacation at Hard Rock Cancun. We have always stayed there (when it was Cancun Palace) and this is our first time back since it became Hard Rock. We visited Adventura for the first time and loved it too! We are planning our wedding for down there next May and are debating between having the wedding at Adventura Cove in the gazebo or at Cancun Palace on the beach. Any opinions/suggestions??? We absolutely love the gazebo and how formal it looks, but are in love with the aqua blue water in Cancun. Would really appreciate hearing from anyone or seeing pictures!!

#2875 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Carley 

Hi! My fiance and I just recently got back from vacation at Hard Rock Cancun. We have always stayed there (when it was Cancun Palace) and this is our first time back since it became Hard Rock. We visited Adventura for the first time and loved it too! We are planning our wedding for down there next May and are debating between having the wedding at Adventura Cove in the gazebo or at Cancun Palace on the beach. Any opinions/suggestions??? We absolutely love the gazebo and how formal it looks, but are in love with the aqua blue water in Cancun. Would really appreciate hearing from anyone or seeing pictures!!

Carley

All I can suggest is flipping thru this thread and looking for past brides photos of Aventura so you can get and idea of what it looks like. I have no comments on Cancun Palace but whatever you pick will be amazing. 

Here is a photo of us at the alter in the gazebo on the cove side.  Its gorgeous!!

#2876 omontes

omontes
            • Vendor
            • 187 posts
              • LocationCancun

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Hi BD brides!

We hope you had a great weekend, we're so happy to write for you on this topic, please take a look at our photography work:

http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached File  _A5A0864.JPG   358.35KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users