Originally Posted by AbbyForever
My wedding is at ACP on October 20th (OMG that is really soon...) and I am in almost-bridezilla mode with my WC. Lots of questions, not a lot of answers. So I turn to you, you lovely brilliant women.
- Does anyone have the email address to book salon services in advance? I'd love to use this, as well as pass it along to guests
- Can you book excursions using your resort credit in advance? If so, I'd love an email address or protocol for this as well.
- Were any of your guests golf nuts? I'd love to get my golf men some information on where to go, tee times, and if they can use resort dollars.
- Cake? They say that the cake in the wedding package is for 30 people only- do any of you have sample size photos you can share? Will they work with your wedding colors?
- Did any of you try to get all of your guests together for an informal (read: not-paid-for) rehearsal dinner? we are using our complimentary private function for the reception (only have 67-69 room nights... grrrrrr) and would love to not pay for a dinner at an all-inclusive (seems redundant to me). How did you go about this? Could you request it in advance?
- Rather than booking a private cocktail function, could we all just crash one of the bars? Is there room? What's the protocol there?
- Did any of you do live-streaming? Do you think we could use the WiFi and do it ourselves?
Yes. Please forgive me. I am in full on, control freak zone.
Any guidance or Xanax you can give will be appreciated.
They do not let you book excursions in advance.
I'll send you my wedding website info later and it has all of the info on the golf on it.
If you look at some past post on this thread you can see a pic of my cake and the cake for 30 is more like cake for 70. There was so much cake I had them serve it to the entire restaurant. Crashing at one of the bars is fine, but they don't serve food. If you do have it at one of the bars, I would recommend the Martini Bar outside. At least you'll have music. We paid the extra $800 for a private function the night before the wedding and had a meet and greet cocktail party for 2 hours, private bar and too many eats. We held it at the Cove Terrace and we felt it was worth every penny! We brought our own music.