jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Oooo yay!!!  Pics? Details?  :o)

#2112 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

Well its one of those dresses that looks amazing when its on but for some reason the designer's picture of it doesn't do it much justice in my opinion.  Its Mori Lee #2505 in white.  I guess they photographed it in ivory or something but it doesn't look like this in person. =)

It has so much detail on the top, down the corset and a little bit in the front and a little running down the back.  It's one of the first dresses I tried on and I kept looking to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything else but I kept coming back to this.  When I walk it just flooooows.  I LOVE IT!!! 

Oooo yay!!!  Pics? Details?  :o)

#2113 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

I love it!!!!  :o)  Congrats!!

#2114 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

Thanks!! 

With that out of the way and the invites done by next week I really don't have anything major to work on.

I am bedazzling flip flops and wristlets for my BMs but that's really all I am working on for the next few months.  Ahhhhhh a bit of a relief!!  :) 

Originally Posted by jszy10 

I love it!!!!  :o)  Congrats!!

#2115 amberm390

amberm390
          • 98 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

While we're showing dresses, here is mine! It's Maggie Sottero's Kay in Ivory (because I'm so pale-skinned, white makes me look washed out). The back of it is kinda similar to yours sxct...

Well its one of those dresses that looks amazing when its on but for some reason the designer's picture of it doesn't do it much justice in my opinion.  Its Mori Lee #2505 in white.  I guess they photographed it in ivory or something but it doesn't look like this in person. =)

It has so much detail on the top, down the corset and a little bit in the front and a little running down the back.  It's one of the first dresses I tried on and I kept looking to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything else but I kept coming back to this.  When I walk it just flooooows.  I LOVE IT!!! 

morilee-2505.jpgmorilee-2505-back.jpg

Here is a close up of the back from another bride.

Mori-Lee-A-line-2505-WhiteSilver-BACK.jpg

#2116 amberm390

amberm390
            • 98 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

So ladies, how long should I expect to wait for a reply from WC Cristina? I emailed her for the first time almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. I know she probably has ALOT of other weddings right now, so I'm trying to be patient!!

#2117 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

Amber, that dress is gorgeous!!  perfect for a beach wedding :o)

I really don't know anything about Christine, but I can tell you that when I was 6 months out, sometimes it did take like 2 weeks :oP  hang in there!! anything we can help you with?

#2118 J-me

J-me
                • 398 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

sxcT - love love LOVE your dress - stunning! And I like the asymmetrical lines :)

Amber - yours is beautiful too! I love Maggie dresses!!

And...well...because NO bride can resist showing her dress, I just HAVE to share mine with my fellow ASP ladies (sorry, then we can get back on track lol I'm just so excited for my 1st fitting!!):

THEDress.jpg

#2119 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

Wow J-Me...that's gorgeous..is that a maggie?  I knew as soon as I saw maggie's dresses that that was it for me!  I HAD to have a maggie! :o)

#2120 J-me

J-me
                    • 398 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:36 PM

Thanks! No...actually I was ALSO set on a Maggie dress, bc I absolutely LOVE her dresses but after visiting 2 bridal stores, neither of them had the Maggie dress I originally wanted....but then my mom and I saw this Simone Carvalli and (cliche as it sounds), I KNEW it was the one! Plus it's so light and comfortable, I didn't want to take it off :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users