aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1961 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
  • Site Supporter
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

OMG!! you must be so excited!!! Getting that e-mail must feel like the best. You finally get to finish the planning.  I can't wait to see your pictures. You have been such a great help in my planning.

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Yayyy!!!!  Wilma just emailed me to set up our wedding planning meeting!!!  That means its getting close!! :o)  6 1/2 weeks to go!!

#1962 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

Woo hoo! That is exciting.  Cristina set mine up a few weeks ago, it is crazy how close it is.

Yayyy!!!!  Wilma just emailed me to set up our wedding planning meeting!!!  That means its getting close!! :o)  6 1/2 weeks to go!!

#1963 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

Thanks girls!! It IS so exciting!!  Marteeni, it is the least I can do!  I know how unsure I felt when I first got here, and most of the stuff I gave to you was stuff other brides on the same thread gave to me!  It's only right to spread the love!  :o)

and Alisa, you are what, less than 4 weeks away from leaving!?!?  ahh!!  I remember being here when my wedding was over a year away, feeling like it would take forever...and here we are!!

My shower is this weekend and I'm so excited for it!!

#1964 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:00 AM

I'm so excited for you!! It's just right around the corner! I'm feeling that just under a year away, it feels like FOREVERRRR to wait, so it's nice to hear time flew for you and that it WILL come :) Can't wait to read your review/see the pics when you get back!

Thanks girls!! It IS so exciting!!  Marteeni, it is the least I can do!  I know how unsure I felt when I first got here, and most of the stuff I gave to you was stuff other brides on the same thread gave to me!  It's only right to spread the love!  :o)

and Alisa, you are what, less than 4 weeks away from leaving!?!?  ahh!!  I remember being here when my wedding was over a year away, feeling like it would take forever...and here we are!!

#1965 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
          • Site Supporter
          • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

jszy10 - Without a doubt I will continute to sread the love.  Everyone on this thread has been very helpful and generous.

I laugh sometimes because I wonder if Palace knows of this thread.  I remember a few pages back when I first joined that like 3 of you got outside photographers at the same time. Hilarious!  BTW I got the link the other day to the Palace Resorts Photog page and I wasn't impressed with their pictures.  I too am going the direction of outside photographer...and the cost is about the same.

#1966 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

What photog are you looking into?  There are so many amazing ones down there...

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 

jszy10 - Without a doubt I will continute to sread the love.  Everyone on this thread has been very helpful and generous.

I laugh sometimes because I wonder if Palace knows of this thread.  I remember a few pages back when I first joined that like 3 of you got outside photographers at the same time. Hilarious!  BTW I got the link the other day to the Palace Resorts Photog page and I wasn't impressed with their pictures.  I too am going the direction of outside photographer...and the cost is about the same.

#1967 runcol2

runcol2
              • 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

Hey Ladies!

I'm getting married at Aventura Spa Palace on June 3, 2011 and I feel like I still have so much to do! Any advice!? lol 

PS: What are you all bringing with you to the resort (decorations, music, etc). I feel like everything the hotel provides is SOOOOOOOOOOO over priced! Especially the DJ service!

Thanks!

Lauren

#1968 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

Welcome.  Wow another June bride.  Geez I am so jealous of all you ladies!!  At least I'll get lots of reviews and pictures before I go in November.  I guess that's the only good part haha.

I am bringing my centerpieces, bouquets, bout, fans, "I Do" letters, cake topper, cake cutting materials, toasting flutes, music CD, chair sashes, OOT bags...and probably a million other things I can't think of right now.  I really don't know how I'm gonna do it.  But as other brides have said...it is all possible.  =)

Originally Posted by runcol2 

Hey Ladies!

I'm getting married at Aventura Spa Palace on June 3, 2011 and I feel like I still have so much to do! Any advice!? lol 

PS: What are you all bringing with you to the resort (decorations, music, etc). I feel like everything the hotel provides is SOOOOOOOOOOO over priced! Especially the DJ service!

Thanks!

Lauren

#1969 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

Hey Lauren!!!!  Another June Bride!! :o)

How many people are traveling with you?  Have you picked/reserved anything besides your date with the resort?  I agree, they are WAY overpriced!  I am doing the complimentary package and just bringing orange chair sashes for the ceremony.  They will be giving me an alter flower in place of my bouquet.  I am also bringing orange and white lanterns to hang from the pandero terrace for our cocktail party.  Other than that, really the only other stuff I'm bringing are my gifts, OOT bags and bouquets.  

Originally Posted by runcol2 

Hey Ladies!

Thanks!

Lauren

#1970 n4turally

n4turally
                    • 92 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:15 AM

Well, it's almost that time ladies!! We are all packed and ready to go! We leave tomorrow morning so I wanted to check in before all the craziness starts! LOL... I cannot believe how quickly it came! I am so looking forward to getting down to beautiful Mexico and marrying the love of my life!!

Thanks for all the advice and ideas along the way! I'll try my hardest to post a review upon return asap!!!

I'M OFF TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users