Jump to content

Photo

aventura spa palace


  • Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1911 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

    Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

    His prices are really good and they include all the photos from the day of the wedding and the TTD, edited and in high res on a cd.  He also puts together a slideshow for guests to view on-line.   He has a blog where he posts a few pictures from each wedding, you should check him out. 

     

    http://www.nunezgonzalo.com/ 

     

     



    #1912 MarTeeNi007

    MarTeeNi007
    • Site Supporter
    • 36 posts

      Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

      I got the amethyst package.  I'm a huge purple lover, so I could resist.  I think I'm going to do the same about the bouquet.  I do want to take it home as a keepsake so I'm going to go that route.  Since I've been reading this blog, I do notice some people here and there have bought some of their own touches of decorations. I agree about having a modest pop of color.  I'm all about my purple. Thanks so much for the info.  I'll be in touch if I have more questions...

       

      Originally Posted by sgray 

      Hi Liza, 

      I went with the complimentary package and brought my own chair sashes decorate. The setting itself is enough decoration...but the modest pops of color I brought along really worked. I made my own real touch/artificial bouquet because I wanted to be able to bring it back home with me.  What is your color scheme?

       

       



       



       



      #1913 MarTeeNi007

      MarTeeNi007
      • Site Supporter
      • 36 posts

        Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

        Hi!

         

        I'm new to this blog, but the powerpoint presentation sounds like a good idea to take a look at since I'm just starting to get my fee wet with planning.  Can you e-mail it to me? 

        Hi Ladies,

         

        Ok so I am a couple days out from leaving.  I was wondering if any past brides had any opinions on the buffets that they offered.  There are so many and I know the food was amazing during our site visit but there are too many options!!  Any guidance would be appreciated.

         

        Also, does anyone still have the 2010 price list they could email me?  Mia.Roberts.Esq@gmail.com

         

        Wanted to also give you guys a heads up that I received a power point presentation from Wilma that had each event and the little details associated with it.  she even included a picture of each venue.  I would be more then happy to share it with you just shoot me a pm with your email.

         

        I found it super comforting to see a recap and it gave me time to ask questions and tweak things a little. 

         

        Hope you ladies are doing well!



         



        #1914 jszy10

        jszy10
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,192 posts

          Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:42 AM

          I am also just going with the complimentary package.  I purchased orange and white lanterns to hang from the Pandero Terrace for my cocktail hour, orange sashes for the aisle chairs at the ceremony, and I am also making a personalized aisle runner.  Since I am making my own bouquet, they have agreed to give me a flower piece for the altar instead (since the brides bouquet is included free).

           

          Marteeni -- I have a LOT of documents from ASP on my home computer.  When I get home from work tonight, I'll send what I have to you!  When is your wedding?



          #1915 shan0487

          shan0487
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

          Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:00 AM

          Great, I'm glad to hear he gives you all the photos on a cd.  I want to be able to have the rights to my photos to do what I want with them! :)

           

          Originally Posted by adales 

          His prices are really good and they include all the photos from the day of the wedding and the TTD, edited and in high res on a cd.  He also puts together a slideshow for guests to view on-line.   He has a blog where he posts a few pictures from each wedding, you should check him out. 

           

          http://www.nunezgonzalo.com/ 

           

           



           

          Attached Files



          #1916 nicdeb928

          nicdeb928
          • Jr. Member
          • 293 posts

            Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

            Hi ladies! Just read some of the recent posts and wanted to answer some questions you guys have....

            -I bought my maraccas (used as favors) at the resort gift shop...the price was reasonable and it was easy

            -their wedding cakes are delicious, much better than I expected..i went with the cheesecake and carrotcake

            -@Liza i would definitely recommend going with a travel agent to do all your bookings, it will be some much easier and less time consuming for you

            -I did my TTD session right at the resort the morning after the wedding...we had planned on taking a taxi into town to go to a beach in playa del carmen but to be honest with you, I was so drained from the wedding that I asked my photographer to just come back to the resort the next morning...the pictures came out awesome, he did some great underwater shots right in the lagoons on the resort...Juan Navarro was awesome!!!

            -I had my cocktail hour scheduled to be held up on the Cove Terrace b/c i saw how beautiful and perfect it was, I just want to give you a heads up to be prepared for anything b/c i found out that while i was doing my photos, they had to move everything inside b/c the wind changed and their were bugs everywhere up there...in peoples food and drinks...it got moved inside in the upstairs lobby and was still perfect..just be prepared for anything..

            -I didnt do any decorations for my welcome party, i held it on Mundaccas rooftop...keep in mind, it is very, very windy there at night...if you look at my pics, the night of my wedding people were putting blankets over themselves b/c it got so cold and windy...so when thinking of decorations make sure to remember that...also, to be honest, i felt so rushed that whole week, I dont think i wouldve had anytime to go decorate anything for the welcome party..try to keep things as simple as you can for yourselves...remember the resort scenery is so beautiful, you dont need much else... 



            #1917 sach26

            sach26
            • Newbie
            • 98 posts

              Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

              Hi Nicole,

              I totally agree with you! also i have couple of questions,  I'm having my wedding receptions at muracas terrace, can I bring lantern papers for the decor?  And for the cocktail hour what do you suggest pandero terrace or cove terrace? Because i like both places, i do not know which one to pick.  



              #1918 MarTeeNi007

              MarTeeNi007
              • Site Supporter
              • 36 posts

                Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

                I would sooo appreciate the info.  My date is October 27, 2011.  I keeping reading that most of the ladies are doing their own bouquet and I think thats what I'm going to do.

                 

                Originally Posted by jszy10 

                I am also just going with the complimentary package.  I purchased orange and white lanterns to hang from the Pandero Terrace for my cocktail hour, orange sashes for the aisle chairs at the ceremony, and I am also making a personalized aisle runner.  Since I am making my own bouquet, they have agreed to give me a flower piece for the altar instead (since the brides bouquet is included free).

                 

                Marteeni -- I have a LOT of documents from ASP on my home computer.  When I get home from work tonight, I'll send what I have to you!  When is your wedding?



                 



                #1919 jszy10

                jszy10
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,192 posts

                  Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

                  Ok, everything is sent!  Let me know if you have any questions about any of it.  I'm not sure if the resort dollars are still going on into October, but I sent that document too.

                   

                  My girls and I just made their bouquets last night, and I think they turned out pretty good.  The flowers have been laying around for awhile, so they need a little TLC, but other than that, it worked out fine (and was pretty easy!).  I didn't have enough white lilies for myself, so I will be making my bouquet today after I get back to the store.  But heres a pic so far of what we did yesterday!

                   

                  100_3623.JPG

                   



                  #1920 perry1217

                  perry1217
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 355 posts

                    Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:00 PM


                    Jess they look amazing!!!  How did you make them? 

                    Originally Posted by jszy10 

                    Ok, everything is sent!  Let me know if you have any questions about any of it.  I'm not sure if the resort dollars are still going on into October, but I sent that document too.

                     

                    My girls and I just made their bouquets last night, and I think they turned out pretty good.  The flowers have been laying around for awhile, so they need a little TLC, but other than that, it worked out fine (and was pretty easy!).  I didn't have enough white lilies for myself, so I will be making my bouquet today after I get back to the store.  But heres a pic so far of what we did yesterday!

                     

                    100_3623.JPG

                     



                     


                    Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users