aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1861 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:39 AM

Awesome work Jess!  So are you going to go with your original photographer as planned? 

#1862 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

Wow that is great news.  Thanks for calling. 

Have a great time at your dress fitting. 

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Ok ladies...

I JUST got off the phone with Yesenia, and she has assured me that I CAN still use my vacation dollars for both videography and photography.  She said that it is all about when your wedding was booked (must be booked before March 1st).

Also, she said that if you want to have an outside photographer that you must contact her and she has to get an "exception" approved.  This simply involves the resort approving that vendor, and then you having to pay for a guest pass.

Hope this helps.  It definitely made me feel a little better, at least for now.

Now... off to my first dress fitting!!!

#1863 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

So I contacted Yesenia as well and told her that I will be having La Luna as my photographer.  She said that was fine and marked down in my contract that I will have them as my outside photographer.  I also confirmed with her that we can use our vacation dollars towards the videographer. 

So it seems like everything has been smoothed out regarding the outside photographers so I don't think we need to worry as much...well at least for del Sol/La Luna brides.  I am definitely looking forward to having La Luna photograph my wedding and I am so glad I don't need to worry about sneaking them in anymore....just day passes are required. 

Can't wait for November...7 months to go!!

#1864 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
        • 109 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:52 PM

mailto:?body=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2Ffbx%2F%3Fset%3Da.1574445775698.67830.1672197625%26l%3D550a5c7ca9&subject=Mexico

i'm attempting to post a link to some of my pics...not sure if this is going to work

#1865 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
          • 109 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

ok I failed...one more try...

http://www.facebook....25&l=550a5c7ca9

#1866 adales

adales
            • Site Supporter
            • 545 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

Those pictures are great!  Where did you have your reception?

Originally Posted by Banksnelson 

ok I failed...one more try...

http://www.facebook....25&l=550a5c7ca9

#1867 sxcT

sxcT
              • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

Amanda -  Great pictures!!  Your dress is beautiful as well as your bouquet. 

Yes please tell us where you had your reception.  Was it the Cove Terrace?  Looks like a great location for a smaller group.

#1868 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

I had to do a few back flips within their organization and asked for this to be better taken care of and within minutes, I had several emails from Palace apologizing for any problems.  

I think with most LARGE organizations, its a little bit about communication and sometimes there are breakdowns.   What is a FACT on this planet is that we have reached out and made a union with these people and they are doing whatever they can to help us help our clients (or at least their emails say that) so over this spring, we shall see if they "show us the money" and keep the process going smoothly.

Smooth Smooth Smooth planning, sounds awesome eh?   We hope so!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

So I contacted Yesenia as well and told her that I will be having La Luna as my photographer.  She said that was fine and marked down in my contract that I will have them as my outside photographer.  I also confirmed with her that we can use our vacation dollars towards the videographer. 

So it seems like everything has been smoothed out regarding the outside photographers so I don't think we need to worry as much...well at least for del Sol/La Luna brides.  I am definitely looking forward to having La Luna photograph my wedding and I am so glad I don't need to worry about sneaking them in anymore....just day passes are required. 

Can't wait for November...7 months to go!!

COOLIO<

See U Nov & amiga!

#1869 juanitaeagle

juanitaeagle
                  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:01 AM

I just got married at the ASP on Sunday.  23 guest - if anyone has any questions feel free to email me.  juanitaeagle@yahoo.com   As I know prior to going I was at lost on many things :)

#1870 J-me

J-me
                    • 398 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

I'll answer on her behalf since I recently did a site visit :)

Yes! It's Cove Terrace that we see in her beautiful pics!

It IS a great spot for smaller receptions and/or welcome dinners...it's also got an AMAZING view!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Amanda -  Great pictures!!  Your dress is beautiful as well as your bouquet. 

Yes please tell us where you had your reception.  Was it the Cove Terrace?  Looks like a great location for a smaller group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users