Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1741 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

I am getting married in June also and already have all of my places reserved.  I probably did that about 5 months out just to make sure I got everything I wanted.

Originally Posted by amberm390 

Yes, I have read the same thing, to be out on the terrace because it is private and has a great view I believe...I'm hoping this will still be available when we finalize details. Did you all pick the specifics like that (location of ceremony and reception) before you went down there?

#1742 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:01 AM

We had our reception at the solarium and only had 33 guests attend. We had 5 tables, a sweetheart table and a welcome table. The buffet table was off to the side, but the way they arranged the guests tables, the space didnt look extra big. My family is all about dancing so it was great that we had extra space. I never once felt like the Solarium was too big. They arranged everything pefectly.

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I reserved the Solarium as well.  I know its a very big area so I hope it doesn't look too weird with about 20 some ppl.  I figured we can cut it off with the buffet and bar or something.  Make it seem a little smaller.

#1743 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

Thank you!  That is really good to know!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

We had our reception at the solarium and only had 33 guests attend. We had 5 tables, a sweetheart table and a welcome table. The buffet table was off to the side, but the way they arranged the guests tables, the space didnt look extra big. My family is all about dancing so it was great that we had extra space. I never once felt like the Solarium was too big. They arranged everything pefectly.

#1744 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

Thanks!!  That is really good to know. 

Originally Posted by angelov321 

#1745 kimbos

kimbos
          • 150 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

I'm a new bride and find that the Palace resorts have the best wedding packages!

#1746 sach26

sach26
            • 98 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

who should i get in touch with to book my ceremony and reception sites?  My wedding is in November.

#1747 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

Wilma will most likely be your coordinator.  Her email is --

who should i get in touch with to book my ceremony and reception sites?  My wedding is in November.

#1748 sach26

sach26
                • 98 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:18 AM

Thanks!  i'm going to email her now.

#1749 adales

adales
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 545 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

She will send you a list of all of your options. It is great!

#1750 sxcT

sxcT
                    • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

When you first sign up to have a wedding there you should be contacted by the wedding sales dept based out of Miami (I believe).  For me it was Yesenia.  I started asking her questions at first and then once they notified me who my wedding coordinator (Wilma) was I started contacting her directly.  I told Wilma the locations I wanted to reserve to make sure I got what I wanted.  They will send you documents showing you the ceremony and reception sites.  When did you sign up to have your wedding there?

You may have already posted this but what is your wedding date?  Mine is the 18th!! 

Originally Posted by sach26 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users