Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1651 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

If you give me your email I'll send you everything I have!

Originally Posted by samandbrian 

Hi Ladies!

I'm a complete wedding newbie. Thanks for all the amazing information! We are getting married at the Aventura Cove Palace on July 30th this year and beyond buying my dress (YAY!) we have done absolutely nothing! Yikes! I have asked for a wedding kit and spa services menu from the resort but they have said that they won't send one out to me until 60 days prior to the wedding. Does anyone have a wedding kit that they can email me please?

We'd really like to have some idea about the wedding locations they offer, menu's flowers etc. I feel like leaving it to 2 months before the wedding will be cutting it too close.

Thanks for any help

Simone

#1652 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

Send me your email too and I will send you what I have.

Originally Posted by samandbrian 

Hi Ladies!

I'm a complete wedding newbie. Thanks for all the amazing information! We are getting married at the Aventura Cove Palace on July 30th this year and beyond buying my dress (YAY!) we have done absolutely nothing! Yikes! I have asked for a wedding kit and spa services menu from the resort but they have said that they won't send one out to me until 60 days prior to the wedding. Does anyone have a wedding kit that they can email me please?

We'd really like to have some idea about the wedding locations they offer, menu's flowers etc. I feel like leaving it to 2 months before the wedding will be cutting it too close.

Thanks for any help

Simone

#1653 IreneAnn

IreneAnn
      • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hey Everyone,

It's Official! I'm getting married at Aventura Spa Palace on November 26th 2011..YAY!... I'm so happy and sooooooo nervous at the same time... Now reality has set in and i have realized i know nothing about planning a wedding, esp a destination wedding... PLEASE HELP... What is a Wedding Kit and can you please send one to me too?...  

Thanks so much, Irene

Ireneliardo@aol.com

#1654 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
        • 324 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

I still am nowhere near the 150 posts so I cant open any attachments at all :( If anyone has any info from the consultents could you e-mail me?

summer_vulliez@yahoo.com

Thank you thank you thank you! I'm especially interested in location pictures for ceremony and reception!!

#1655 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

I sent everything I had!

#1656 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
            • 293 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:21 AM

@ Simone, Irene and Summer....hello and congratulations! You are going to love Aventura! I was married there last November, so if you have any questions, ask away...when you have time look through my pictures, they will show you many places at the resort and give you some ideas...my best advice right now is to relax and enjoy the planning, it goes by so fast and then its all over...the only thing you need to start choosing now is the spots you want your events to be held at and the times...the reason this is important is because they book a few weddings each day, so you want to make sure you get the places you love (relax though, there are plenty of beautiufl spots on the resort), my next suggestion is to start booking your reservations at the salon for your hair and makeup the day of your wedding (same reason as above)...good luck and again...enjoy it all! Nicole

#1657 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
              • 324 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

Hey Jess - thanks for all the info you sent me it was great.

Anyone have recommendations as to the best spot (on the cove side) to have a ceremony and also what about reception? I will have about 35 people we are thinking. Any suggestions???

#1658 IreneAnn

IreneAnn
                • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

Nicole, Your Pictures are Amazing.. I love his style of work, i would love to book him but was he very expensive? How did you get him on the resort, i am really nervous about getting an outside photographer since they don't allow outside vendors. I hear everyone saying they book the photographer a daily guest pass, how and who do you do that with?..How far in advance does the onsite wedding coordinator contact you?...ahhhh so many questions LOL

Irene

#1659 IreneAnn

IreneAnn
                  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hi,

When is the big day for you?... I'm booked for November 2011, soooo excited and nervous at the same time...

Irene

#1660 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

We are having our ceremony at the Coba Gazebo on the cove side.

As for the photographer, if you want an outside one you will just list them as an outside guest and pay the $80-some day pass fee.  A LOT of the girls on here have dont that and been just fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users