aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1421 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:23 AM

I am so glad everything went well for you Nic! I can't wait to hear all about it. I have a million questions I could bug you with ,but i'll let you post your review first =) Feel better lil bride <3

#1422 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:33 AM

I just looked at your photos. Your such a doll nic! You should be so proud. I love the calla lillys! Juan did a great job. And got them back to you fast! I like the Mexican Trio! They look great. I am so glad I booked them. Oh....I am so excited for your review.

#1423 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:06 AM

OMG NICOLE!!!  I haven't even seen gone thru most of your pictures yet but I can already say I love your dress, jewelry, shoes, flowers, hair, accessories and so much more.  You were a gorgeous bride and I can't wait to hear all about your amazing experience.  So glad to have you back haha!!!

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 

Hi Ladies! Im back! I have so much to tell everyone, and its all good...Im at work and still sick (i got really sick the day we left and im still trying to get better) I think it was all the stress and running around from the last few weeks...but I will write up a planning thread and a review of ASP for all of you within the next few days...here is the link to my pictures to give you a little something for now (i know all of you are dying to see recent pics of weddings at ASP) my photographer, Juan Navarra was absolutley amazing...ill ttys...Nicole

#1424 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

Oh Nicole!! Your pictures and wedding are absolutely stunning!!  Congratulations, you were a beautiful bride!  I look forward to hearing your review and seeing your planning thread!!

#1425 adales

adales
          • Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Nicole-

Your pictures look amazing!!  I am so happy for you and I look forward to reading your planning thread and seeing your review.

#1426 sgray

sgray
            • 116 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

Great pics! Congratulations...I look forward to reading your review and hope you feel better soon. 

#1427 lilbuddha

lilbuddha
              • 70 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

Congrats Nicole!!

LOVE THE PICS!!  So happy I am going with Juan.  He looks like he did a great job.  How was working with him?? 

Also, can I ask where you got hte maracas you placed on the reception tables?

I hope you feel better, you are a beautiful bride!

Mia & Pauly May 5th, 201163 guests + bride & groom.....and counting.

#1428 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                • 109 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:17 PM

Great pics you were a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 

Hi Ladies! Im back! I have so much to tell everyone, and its all good...Im at work and still sick (i got really sick the day we left and im still trying to get better) I think it was all the stress and running around from the last few weeks...but I will write up a planning thread and a review of ASP for all of you within the next few days...here is the link to my pictures to give you a little something for now (i know all of you are dying to see recent pics of weddings at ASP) my photographer, Juan Navarra was absolutley amazing...ill ttys...Nicole

#1429 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                  • 293 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

okay ladies I have more pics....i have 6 different albums on snapfish...email me your email address at nicdeb928@hotmail.com and I will send you the link to see my pictures from the rehearsal dinner, welcome dinner, ziplining, and wedding...im still working on the planning thread and review...ttys...nicole

#1430 bustern

bustern
                    • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:39 PM

I was at the ASP for a wedding and saw you wedding going on on November 5th.  It was so pretty!!!  Then i see that you from New Jersey and so are we.  Congrats

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users