Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1391 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Nicole - Hope u have an amazing time and its the most memorable day of ur life!!  Can't wait to see ur pics and read ur review. 

#1392 sgray

sgray
    • 116 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:09 AM

Nicole:

I am super late too...but best wishes to you! Have a great time. Try not to stress too much. 

leaving in 4 hrs for ASP......kinda disappointed to not see any well wishes/good lucks/congrats on here...guess you ladies forgot about me im overwhelmed, stressed but most importantly excited...cant wait to spend a week celebrating with my friends and family and marrying the most important one of all......Mexico.here comes Jersey...all 52 of us...be prepared....

#1393 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:33 AM

Well ladies, I leave for Mexico in 7 days! I cant believe this is the final stretch! It seems like these past 11 months have been the quickest ever. I still have the feeling like theres still so much to do. I cant wait to be by the pool, sipping on margaritas and not stressing about a thing! LOL

#1394 skadow

skadow
        • Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thats so exciting Ang. I am really happy for you. I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures. Please take tons!

#1395 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:48 AM

Yay the time has come for you Erika!!!  How exciting.  Have an amazing time.  Don't stress...u know everything will come together once you are there.  And remember not to get upset over the little things that might not go ur way.  Just let it go and remember why you are there. 

I am so jealous.  I really hope all you ladies stick around to send me off to Mexico next year haha.

#1396 Christina Marie

Christina Marie
            • 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

Take it all in.. It will go bye soo fast..It was like time stood still for us.. A true dream come true island wedding!!!!!!! Enjoy

#1397 adales

adales
              • Site Supporter
              • 545 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Congrats Erika!!  Have so much fun and I can't want to see pictures when you return!

#1398 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:40 AM

Have a great time Erika!!!!  Congrats!! We can't wait to see pics and hear about everything when you return!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Well ladies, I leave for Mexico in 7 days! I cant believe this is the final stretch! It seems like these past 11 months have been the quickest ever. I still have the feeling like theres still so much to do. I cant wait to be by the pool, sipping on margaritas and not stressing about a thing! LOL

#1399 sgray

sgray
                  • 116 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:58 AM

Five days and counting Erika! YAY...

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Good luck Nicole!! Your wedding is gonna be beautiful! Good thinking getting there a week before your wedding. Now youll have time to relax and spend quality time with your man. :)

I dont know when youre leaving ASP, but theres a chance that we might see each other, Im coming down 11/8 :)

GL and have lots of fun!!!!!!

#1400 angelov321

angelov321
                    • 548 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:21 AM

Thank you ladies!!! Im so excited!! I will definitely post pics as soon as I can! I will make myself as available as possible to answer your questions also! :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users