aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1261 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

All of my lanterns are white. We are having an all white wedding. All the guests will be in white and so on. I am doing Eggplant purple as an accent. The table cloth will be purple and the centerpieces are white Calla Lilly's. ( I am bring real touch ones)

In regards to your colors I think either would look really good. My first thought would be all white, but I really like the idea or orange lanterns. I think it would depends on what colors your tables cloths and centerpieces are. If you table cloths are white, I would go for orange and white lanters.

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Skadow, are you doing all white, your colors or a mix??  My girls are all wearing a "glacier" blue color, so orange is my accent color.  I was thinking of either doing all white, all orange or a mixture of the two.  What do you think?

#1262 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

I'm not purchasing colored table cloths, so they will be white. 

#1263 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

I think the white and orange would look really pritty then!

#1264 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

A mixture of white and orange or all orange lanterns??

and PS..did you get yours from save-on-crafts?? Because right now they are out of them!!  They are 1.99 for a 12" lantern, but its saying they aren't available :oP

#1265 adales

adales
          • Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

I would do a mix of orange and white. 

Are any of you girls using a TA to make it easier on your guests?  If so, do you still qualify for the booked rooms incentive?

#1266 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

I agree, a mixture of white and orange sound beautiful.

I got mine from Asian Ideas - 12 Inches Snow White  PL12SW       

40qaunity   1.25 = 

Subtotal  50.00
              Shipping   9.50
              Tax   0.00
              Total  59.50

I tried to work with Deco Cancun and See if I brought them if they would just hang them and provide the lights, but they still wanted a couple hundred. They are NUTZ!

#1267 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

Thanks!!

I have a TA, and am sooo happy I do.  She worked with the resort and had a contract drawn stating the group benefits I will receive, as well as information on the $750-1500 resort credit that we will receive upon arrival.  I was told by Yesenia that if you are working with a TA you MUST have that contract set up between the travel agent and the resort in order to ensure you receive the group benefits (free cocktail party, nights, private events, etc.).

#1268 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

Same here.  I am working with a TA from this board and she has been great.  Once we decide on the number of rooms she will send me the contract showing all the group benefits that I get from the resort.  Its the same as booking directly with the resort but a lot less hassle.  I am not going to help my guests out and be their travel agent...I am directly them all to her and she can work with them.  So much easier and a lot less stress.

Thanks!!

I have a TA, and am sooo happy I do.  She worked with the resort and had a contract drawn stating the group benefits I will receive, as well as information on the $750-1500 resort credit that we will receive upon arrival.  I was told by Yesenia that if you are working with a TA you MUST have that contract set up between the travel agent and the resort in order to ensure you receive the group benefits (free cocktail party, nights, private events, etc.).

#1269 n4turally

n4turally
                  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:46 AM

Hey girls!! Does anyone happen to know what size runner you would need for the gazebo if you were bringing your own?  I am considering bringing my own personalized runner, but I'm not sure whether to purchase a 50', 75' or 100'.  I didn't want to buy the larger if it would be a waste.  Thanks!!

I'm doing the same!! This is what I got from Wilma:   The length is 12 mts by 70 cm :)

#1270 adales

adales
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 545 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

Would you mind letting me know who you are using?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Same here.  I am working with a TA from this board and she has been great.  Once we decide on the number of rooms she will send me the contract showing all the group benefits that I get from the resort.  Its the same as booking directly with the resort but a lot less hassle.  I am not going to help my guests out and be their travel agent...I am directly them all to her and she can work with them.  So much easier and a lot less stress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users