Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1241 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

Omg you have me freaking out now bc my date is April 8 and I have pretty much nothing done! Im still waiting for everyone to book so I know how many people I will have. Aahhh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbuddha 

Lately, I have been feeling like a bad bride.  In the last 2 months+ I really haven't done anything for the wedding.  Sadly, Jess, I probably need to come to your class and repeat elementary math since up until Natalie' s post I thought I had 8 months til my wedding.  I am getting married on May5th, 2011. Now I realize I have just over 6 months!!

I guess I have just been working so much that I missed some months??!!  How did this happen?! 

My guests are there for 5 nights and 6 days and now I am feeling a little overwhelmed by all that needs to be done for all the events.  My TA came to my house Monday to lay the smackdown on the bad bride.  Guest list is at 70 now....welcome bags totally not done.  Nor is any real planning for the other events.

I booked the Amythest Package, we are having our welcome dinner on Maramcas Terrace and wedding reception on Solarium Mundaca.

Can I ask about how much the welcome bags are costing everyone? I am trying to come up with a reasonable budget. 

#1242 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Hey girls!! Does anyone happen to know what size runner you would need for the gazebo if you were bringing your own?  I am considering bringing my own personalized runner, but I'm not sure whether to purchase a 50', 75' or 100'.  I didn't want to buy the larger if it would be a waste.  Thanks!!

#1243 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:09 PM

Not sure but that is a great idea.  Where are you ordering it from?

#1244 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Honestly, I'm almost positive I'm ordering a plain runner from save-on-crafts.com -- they have a 50ft one for 8.99!!! and longer lengths starting at just $14 -- and getting an image on there myself.  I'm not sure if i'll be transfering it myself or if I'll be able to find a screen printing company that can do it.  But if you buy one personalized for you they cost at least $80!  I can keep you posted!!

#1245 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

This is the one i'm loving...

3d8aced32ce985dd1a49237013a1e0da.jpg

#1246 adales

adales
            • Site Supporter
            • 545 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

That is super cute.  Oh another thing to take down to Mexico...... :)

#1247 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

Ahh I know :oP  I guess I should forget about bringing paper laterns for the pandero terrace?

Originally Posted by adales 

That is super cute.  Oh another thing to take down to Mexico...... :)

#1248 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Love the runner Jessica.  So pretty!!

#1249 ktrant

ktrant
                  • 91 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

There is a Wal-mart in Playa but they do not carry the same items as we do in the US. We wanted to put travel size sunscreen, lotion, chapstick, etc in our bags and decided we would buy it when I got to Playa...well sadly, they do not carry travel size anything. Prices are a tad cheaper but not by much.

#1250 skadow

skadow
                    • Banned
                    • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

We plan on going to the Walmart for bags of chips and other food like stuff for the OOT bags. Hopefully smaller sizes. Do you think that will work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users