Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Adrian Herrera does just about the same work as Victor, but charges about $700 less! I looked into Octavio Montes, but he was out of my budget and Adrain's price was perfect for me. You should look into him or Sara Herrera (they charge the same). Let me know how it turns out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post
Ugh! Im still stressing about the photographer sad.gif I love the work of Del Sol, Victor Herrera and Elizabeth Medina...but they are out of my price range...Im thinking of using Octavio Montes but I havent been able to find enough of his work...any suggestions/recommendations? this has been my hardest decision so far!
My suggestion is to find someone local, that you trust, and love their work! We were soooo fortunate to find a couple that all they wanted was for us to pay for their trip. So, for $2,800 we got Engagements, All day of ceremony, TTD session on another day while there, and they are doing our reception back home. They are also making us a slide show of pictures for the reception back home so we can play it during cocktail hour. It took me about 5 different photographers before I found someone that saw it the way I did. Other ppl wanted us to pay for their trip AND a package! Photography was my number one thing I did not want to settle on, but no matter what, I didn't have $5000 to spend on pics! Good luck, I know it can be frustrating! But seriously, I would try paying for someone's trip. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM View Post
Have you checked Sasha Gluck? Ruluca (she got married the same day as me) used him and her pics came out gorgeous!! I think he is much more affordable!
Here is the link to his blog, I tried to link it straigh ASP but if it's not on the homepage just look up the Nov. 2009 archieve and you'll see the ASP wedding.
Photographer for Cancun an Riviera Maya
thank you...I did check out Sasha..unfortunately he was already booked for the day of our wedding sad.gif I think Im going to go with Octavio, hes been very friendly through email and quick with his responses, ill just hope for the best wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
Adrian Herrera does just about the same work as Victor, but charges about $700 less! I looked into Octavio Montes, but he was out of my budget and Adrain's price was perfect for me. You should look into him or Sara Herrera (they charge the same). Let me know how it turns out!
I did check out Adrian Herrera, i was thinking about going with him but he kept responding that Sara was unavailable that day, but when I would ask about him I would get the same response about Sara...I was a little confused, I dont know if they only work together as a teamhuh.gif his prices were good, and alot cheaper than Victor but Octavio was still cheaper...I think I made my decision, I now how to just hope for the best :) thanks, Nicole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as easy it was for me to be upset with Palace Resorts for giving me a hard time about the DJ, they make me love them again! LOL I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but this promotion is awesome!!! I called my TA right away and he's calling Miami to get all the logistics. I will let you all know what he says....

 

$1,500 Vacation Dollars - Cancun & Riviera Maya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post
I did check out Adrian Herrera, i was thinking about going with him but he kept responding that Sara was unavailable that day, but when I would ask about him I would get the same response about Sara...I was a little confused, I dont know if they only work together as a teamhuh.gif his prices were good, and alot cheaper than Victor but Octavio was still cheaper...I think I made my decision, I now how to just hope for the best :) thanks, Nicole
You know yourself the best, so if going with Octavio is your instinct then all should go well!! Best of Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Yazmin finally got back to me (Yay!) - and she recommended this for my party of about 40 guests.

 

5pm Ceremony @ Coba Gazebo

5:30 - 6:30pm Cocktail Hour @ Pandero Terrace

6:30pm - 10pm Reception @ Maracas Terrace

 

Does anyone have better pictures of Maracas Terrace or can tell me if its a good location for the reception? I can't really tell if it is nice or not from the pics she sent me.

 

Otherwise - I might switch to the spa side...But is it correct the spa side gazebo burned down? What are the other ceremony locations on the spa side if it did? Decisions, decisions... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
Just as easy it was for me to be upset with Palace Resorts for giving me a hard time about the DJ, they make me love them again! LOL I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but this promotion is awesome!!! I called my TA right away and he's calling Miami to get all the logistics. I will let you all know what he says....

$1,500 Vacation Dollars - Cancun & Riviera Maya
Thank you for sharing!! Please keep us updated. I sent this to my travel agent also to look into for us! it would be amazing if we could take advantage of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so my TA contacted Yesenia in Miami and according to them, this new deal is taking over the original $300 incentive for booking 3 nights. So if your guests have already booked 3 nights, they will no longer get $300 to be used towards spa, gulf and tours; they will instead receive $750. If guests book minimum 5 nights, they will receive $1500. The $1500 can be used towards spa,tours, gulf, a romantic lobster dinner for 2, wine tasting AND even part of your wedding package. I think this is so much better and hopefully will persuade more people to book!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmissyyy View Post
So Yazmin finally got back to me (Yay!) - and she recommended this for my party of about 40 guests.

5pm Ceremony @ Coba Gazebo
5:30 - 6:30pm Cocktail Hour @ Pandero Terrace
6:30pm - 10pm Reception @ Maracas Terrace

Does anyone have better pictures of Maracas Terrace or can tell me if its a good location for the reception? I can't really tell if it is nice or not from the pics she sent me.

Otherwise - I might switch to the spa side...But is it correct the spa side gazebo burned down? What are the other ceremony locations on the spa side if it did? Decisions, decisions... :)
Awsome she got back to you! Isnt it exciting to see new emails from her lol. Are there any younge adults / Children at your wedding. They can't go on the spa side. Only reason we are doing Cove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all, 
      I am here to get some suggestions on the best places to go on a honeymoon. I am getting married by the end of next month. 
      I was thinking of Bali or Maldives. But just wanted to know other beautiful and romantic places. The wedding banquet hall is a gift from our parents. The hall they have booked for us is one of the best banquet halls in Vaughan I’ve ever seen... Other arrangements like the videographer, photographer, wedding dress, reception dress are all finalized. The next week we have the pre-wedding shoot. Also, I'll start sending the invitations the same week. So, it is going to be hectic and I don't have time to rest or look for some nice places. So, if anyone here could suggest some places would be a great help. 
      Let me know your suggestions. 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
  • Topics

×