Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM View Post
We scheduled a private cocktail for the night before the wedding, a cocktail hour after the wedding and a private reception. And I think my parents scheduled something for another night-just a meet n greet kinda thing. ALL FREE :)
We have 50 people coming. We were borderline on the 75 room night thing so my TA split some rooms (where there were 3 people there are now 2) to make sure we reached the mark.
I honestly haven't kept track because my parents are footing most of the bill but if I had to guess I would say maybe $10k including Del Sol for photography, music, lights, projection system & screen, make up, centerpieces and upgraded decor like colored napkins/linens.
Do you have Del Sol staying overnight or were you able to purchase a guest pass? It seems there policy is very inconsistant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK girlies-whirlies,

I AM BACK!! Married and happy, trying to adjust to colder temps and being at work. I will post photos as soon as Sascha lets me take a peek and will try to find time this weekend for a full review. Until then, know that it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! From begining to end. I am a perfectionist to the core and to my own fault amny times so I had doubts and criticism about EVERYTHING until the very moment we arrived at ASP. And let me tell you, it was indeed PERFECT. No other word can describe it. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.

So take a deep breath all of you future brides...it will be amazing!

TTYS!

Raluca

CancunPhotos by Sascha Gluck

Ladies, I couldn't figure out quickly how to get 60 preview photos on here, but I thought the link above (to his blog) would suffice. These are the preview shots from Sascha (AMAZING!) and they are the first ones on the page - under the heading RALUCA AND CHRIS, AVENTURA SPA PALACE. Have fun! Review coming up soon.......

Raluca

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieLR View Post
Do you have Del Sol staying overnight or were you able to purchase a guest pass? It seems there policy is very inconsistant.
No, they did not stay over night at ASP. But we only hired them for 5 hours. If you want them for longer and have a later wedding I could totally understand why they would want to stay and not drive home after a late night/early morning if you are doing a TTD.
Sorry I don't have a better answer but that's all I can think of. I know a lot of photographers have this policy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarzu View Post
OK girlies-whirlies,
I AM BACK!! Married and happy, trying to adjust to colder temps and being at work. I will post photos as soon as Sascha lets me take a peek and will try to find time this weekend for a full review. Until then, know that it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! From begining to end. I am a perfectionist to the core and to my own fault amny times so I had doubts and criticism about EVERYTHING until the very moment we arrived at ASP. And let me tell you, it was indeed PERFECT. No other word can describe it. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.
So take a deep breath all of you future brides...it will be amazing!

TTYS!
Raluca
I couldn't agree more!! EVERYTHING was better than expected. I LOVED your pictures (and can't believe we didn't get one together!?!!). I'll post mine in my review but think it'll still be another few weeks before my pro pictures are back. But for everyone else ASP is gorgeous. If I could go back and do it all again the only thing I would change is stressing, there really is no need to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarzu View Post
CancunPhotos by Sascha Gluck

Ladies, I couldn't figure out quickly how to get 60 preview photos on here, but I thought the link above (to his blog) would suffice. These are the preview shots from Sascha (AMAZING!) and they are the first ones on the page - under the heading RALUCA AND CHRIS, AVENTURA SPA PALACE. Have fun! Review coming up soon.......

Raluca
Raluca your pictures are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing! Sascha did a great job, I'm so happy you posted those pics and a link to him, looks like he did a great job and had fun! How long did you have him for? Did you have to pay for overnight? Cant wait for your full review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelleynEric View Post
Raluca your pictures are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing! Sascha did a great job, I'm so happy you posted those pics and a link to him, looks like he did a great job and had fun! How long did you have him for? Did you have to pay for overnight? Cant wait for your full review!!
Kelley,
Sorry I haven't responded. I haven't had a chance with family in town and the holidays...I am working on a review.
About Sascha - we had him for 10 hours - 8 the day of the wedding (he came at 2 p.m. for a 3 p.m. wedding and stayed through the reception, which was supposed to end at 10 p.m. - you will see in my review though, it was much later:)) and 2 hours for TTD the next morning. He actually came and picked us up at 8:30 a.m. and we went to a private beach where we had a fun TTD...and later even a beer at a restaurant. (yeah, we had beer at 10:30 - one that had spices in it for major hangovers lol)
Sascha stayed in Puerto Aventuras for the night (which is 5 mins away) but didn't charge us for the stay. I honestly recommend him - I talked with so many photogs before deciding to go with him...and he was amazing...all the way!

Hope this helps.
Raluca

p.s. And yes, I went with the Amber package for decor and I had a ton of compliments from my guests...