Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey ladies!  Do any of you happen to have the spa price menu for 2012?  As some of you already know, we are headed back in June for our anniversary and I was curious of the rates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hey Jess! I really can't believe you're approaching your YEAR anniversary - so exciting!! Here's the most current Spa Menu...

 

 

 

 

 


 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Hey ladies!  Do any of you happen to have the spa price menu for 2012?  As some of you already know, we are headed back in June for our anniversary and I was curious of the rates!



 

SPA PRICE LIST A.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much!!  I KNOW!! I can't believe we are less than 3 months away!  We are SO ready to go back!!!  We'll call it our 'baby moon'...if we make it that long! lol

 

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

Hey Jess! I really can't believe you're approaching your YEAR anniversary - so exciting!! Here's the most current Spa Menu...

 

 

 

 

 

SPA PRICE LIST A.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha love it!!  So excited for you.  We plan on going back in Nov this year too.  How did you book your reservation?  Online or did you contact someone directly to let them know you are a returning guest?  Any perks for coming back?  Haven't looked into it much since I've been working on our upcoming vacation in June. 
 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Thanks so much!!  I KNOW!! I can't believe we are less than 3 months away!  We are SO ready to go back!!!  We'll call it our 'baby moon'...if we make it that long! lol

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We actually ended up booking through BJ's (it is a wholesale club in our area that offers travel discounts) and saved like $600 off of what our travel agent offered us!  I contacted Yesenia in Miami and asked her to mark our reservation as an anniversary trip so that we get our free anniversary cake and anniversary dinner?  You don't really get much in terms of perks for returning.
 

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Haha love it!!  So excited for you.  We plan on going back in Nov this year too.  How did you book your reservation?  Online or did you contact someone directly to let them know you are a returning guest?  Any perks for coming back?  Haven't looked into it much since I've been working on our upcoming vacation in June. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks!!
 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

We actually ended up booking through BJ's (it is a wholesale club in our area that offers travel discounts) and saved like $600 off of what our travel agent offered us!  I contacted Yesenia in Miami and asked her to mark our reservation as an anniversary trip so that we get our free anniversary cake and anniversary dinner?  You don't really get much in terms of perks for returning.
 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I finally chatted with my WC Carolina today for the first time for all of 6 minutes.

We chatted about what type of ceremony (symbolic/civil etc), if we want outside or inside for the ceremony, if we wanted a private reception or just the dinner reservation, Cake (she only gave options of vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry) I asked about tres leche cake and she had no idea what i was talking about. She also asked about my bouquet preferences, hopefully they can order the orchids I want, she said she would let me know.
She then asked about photography - but from the get go we asked Yesenia if we could use Del Sol, she said yes, so we booked. Then this WC is like we don't allow outside vendors - i nearly flipped! after saying again I received confirmation from Yesenia back in September regarding this, she finally said okay well you will have to pay a guest fee (I already knew). Talk about giving somebody a heart attack! She was really irritated when she found out we were using them.

 

Basically any email we have ever spent time writing has fallen on deaf ears. She even had our wedding date wrong. I have been incredibly disappointed so far with the customer service.

 

oh well I'm not going to let it bother me, I just shake my head.

 

But I do have a question, is anybody doing a private reception? she told me its $50 per person for the private event.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the heads up! 

We're not doing a private reception but we're doing a private cocktail party.  With the amount of rooms we have booked, we get it at no additional charge based on our group contract.

 

Did you get a group contract?

 

Didn't feel we were a large enough group to spend the extra money on a private reception.  Amber and Jess helped me choose the Mundaca Steakhouse because you can eat outside under the side covered patio.  Jess said you get a fair amount of privacy this way. Plus I like the way they set up the table for the dinner.  It's a T shape with the bride and groom facing your guests.  I figured we could party on at one of the bars or the disco.

 

Was the coordinator the Miami coordinator or the resort coordinator?  From reading posts on here it appears you'll have the most luck with the on-site coordinator and more options.  
 

Originally Posted by breeburns View Post

well I finally chatted with my WC Carolina today for the first time for all of 6 minutes.

We chatted about what type of ceremony (symbolic/civil etc), if we want outside or inside for the ceremony, if we wanted a private reception or just the dinner reservation, Cake (she only gave options of vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry) I asked about tres leche cake and she had no idea what i was talking about. She also asked about my bouquet preferences, hopefully they can order the orchids I want, she said she would let me know.
She then asked about photography - but from the get go we asked Yesenia if we could use Del Sol, she said yes, so we booked. Then this WC is like we don't allow outside vendors - i nearly flipped! after saying again I received confirmation from Yesenia back in September regarding this, she finally said okay well you will have to pay a guest fee (I already knew). Talk about giving somebody a heart attack! She was really irritated when she found out we were using them.

 

Basically any email we have ever spent time writing has fallen on deaf ears. She even had our wedding date wrong. I have been incredibly disappointed so far with the customer service.

 

oh well I'm not going to let it bother me, I just shake my head.

 

But I do have a question, is anybody doing a private reception? she told me its $50 per person for the private event.

 

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy for you Jess! Have fun making your Babino in Mexico!!!  I hope you have a great time! You've been such a great support system on here!  Because of you and Amber I'm not stressing at all.

 


 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Thanks so much!!  I KNOW!! I can't believe we are less than 3 months away!  We are SO ready to go back!!!  We'll call it our 'baby moon'...if we make it that long! lol

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×