Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Im so excited for you Jess! ENJOY every minute of it b/c its going to go soooo fast...so whenever you begin to feel stressed (if you do) take a deep breath, look around at the gorgeous place youre in and at the man you love and say to yourself "next week when im back home this minor detail that im stressing about is going to mean nothing" and then move on...enjoy the time with you man, your family and your friends b/c it is very precious and memorable...take pics of everything and ask your guests to take pics of everything also b/c you will treasure those pictures when you get back home...cant wait to see your pics when you return...have a great trip and wedding day!!!! :)  Nicole

 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Thanks Shalanda!!  Welcome back Alisa!  I leave in less than 24 hours!!!!  All packed up, boarding passes printed...sooooo ready for tomorrow morning!!  :o)  I'll be back in July and promise to share pics and a review!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back Alisa!!  Glad to hear you had an amazing time.  I bet your wedding was beautiful.  Can't wait to hear all the details and see you gorgeous pics!!
 

Originally Posted by adales View Post

Hey ladies! I am back and haven't had time to write a review yet, but I will. Some things went amazing but there were definetly some issues.

To answer a few questions, we did the Asian appetizers and it was probably the best food we had while we were there. JSAV did an amazing job as our DJ. I couldn't be happier with my photographer Gonzalo Nunez, he was incredible and our TTD on Sunday was so fun!

I will try and write a review today. Let me know if you have any other questions.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a great time Jessica!!  Nicole's advice is great.  Enjoy every moment to the fullest...especially your wedding day.  Can't wait for you to come back.  But I hope your time out there goes very slow for you.  :) 
 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Thanks Shalanda!!  Welcome back Alisa!  I leave in less than 24 hours!!!!  All packed up, boarding passes printed...sooooo ready for tomorrow morning!!  :o)  I'll be back in July and promise to share pics and a review!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much ladies!!  Just a little stress in finishing packing today, but it all feels so surreal?  I don't even feel like my wedding is 4 days away!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Congrats and welcome! You definitely still have time to plan, so try not to stress :) Do you have your dress? Your colors picked? Booked your vendor(s) if you're using outside ones (photographer, DJ, makeup/hair)? There's an OVERWHELMING amount of helpful info on this site, so just jump right in!

 

I did a site visit to Aventura in March and, if you haven't been, the resort is beautiful!
 

Originally Posted by kloos5 View Post

So, I finally found this thread! Wedding November 5th at Aventura and NOTHING done. Please help!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thank You!!!! No, I haven't been to Aventura but a couple of my friends have... and said it's beautiful, too! Yes, I do have the ceremony dress and a reception dress, 2 pairs of shoes and a potographer booked. And that's about it :) Oh and so far I have 26 people booked. I have no idea who to use for make up, do you know of anyone in particular? Is the resort staff any good?Oh, and after seeing their wedding photos' samples- I immediately hired somebody else... lol I don't think I can do all the crafts and cutting but would appreciate a good site where I could order my invitations from...

Thanks again for the help!
 

Originally Posted by J-me View Post


Congrats and welcome! You definitely still have time to plan, so try not to stress :) Do you have your dress? Your colors picked? Booked your vendor(s) if you're using outside ones (photographer, DJ, makeup/hair)? There's an OVERWHELMING amount of helpful info on this site, so just jump right in!

 

I did a site visit to Aventura in March and, if you haven't been, the resort is beautiful!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Welcome Kloos5!!!  My wedding is also November 5th! i booked with the resort for my hair and makeup. Anaderoux is doing my passport invitations. she's a BDW vendor. This site is very helpful!!

Good luck on your planning!

Originally Posted by kloos5 View Post


Thank You!!!! No, I haven't been to Aventura but a couple of my friends have... and said it's beautiful, too! Yes, I do have the ceremony dress and a reception dress, 2 pairs of shoes and a potographer booked. And that's about it :) Oh and so far I have 26 people booked. I have no idea who to use for make up, do you know of anyone in particular? Is the resort staff any good?Oh, and after seeing their wedding photos' samples- I immediately hired somebody else... lol I don't think I can do all the crafts and cutting but would appreciate a good site where I could order my invitations from...

Thanks again for the help!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics

×