Liza

You CAN go through a TA and get the freebies!  I did it!  You just have to tell your TA that she needs to set up a wedding contract with them.  Once the wedding contract between them is in place, every room booked through your TA will count towards the freebies.  If your TA is unfamiliar with the Palace Resorts group benefits, give him/her a copy of them, that way he/she knows what you expect in the wedding contract.  You could even ask to see it before everyone starts booking.

I hope that helps!!

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 View Post

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back in need of advice.  I'm so not sure what I want to do about the travel booking.  I know some of you have used a TA but I'm confused because if you use one are you not entititled to the freebies (i.e. two extra nights, a cocktail hour, etc.).  I guess also part of my frustration is that I'm probably only going to have 10 to 15 people at most. Since I see most of you already having bigger number of guests, I not sure which way to go on this one.  I sent Yesenia info for a group contract, but I guess I'm trying to decide which would work best.

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???

Thanks.

Liza

Sorry, just to clarify -- the contract for you to get the benefits is between the TA and the resort, you are technically not involved in that contracting process.  She just has to let them know who the contract will be in place for -- you!

Ditto to what Jess already said.  Having a TA do all of the work for me was the best decision I ever made.  I found my TA through this website and she has been delightful to work with.

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 View Post

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back in need of advice.  I'm so not sure what I want to do about the travel booking.  I know some of you have used a TA but I'm confused because if you use one are you not entititled to the freebies (i.e. two extra nights, a cocktail hour, etc.).  I guess also part of my frustration is that I'm probably only going to have 10 to 15 people at most. Since I see most of you already having bigger number of guests, I not sure which way to go on this one.  I sent Yesenia info for a group contract, but I guess I'm trying to decide which would work best.

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???

Thanks.

Liza

Hey girls!! Does anyone have a program that you wouldn't mind sharing with me?  I am making a paper fan program but am having a hard time finalizing the information I want to put on it.  Any suggestions/examples would be great!! 

I went with a TA from this website as well and she is great.  I just refer everyone to her and told them they have to book with her.  I need my freebies!!!  :P

I'm sure this has been asked before but how are you ladies transporting your bouquets?  I was thinking of putting my flowers in an oversized tote bag and bringing it on the plane with me, thoughts?

I wanted to add that I almost feel like bringing my bridesmaid bouquets with me as well because I'm just so nervous that due to the wiring there will be issues, so I prefer having to deal with it myself.... huh.gif

Omggg I can't believe you get married in less than 10 days!! :o)  You must be getting so excited to leave!!

I honestly was planning on taking my bouquet in my carry on (as were my girls), but after realizing that they do have wire in them and also a pin that holds the ribbon on, I'm a little afraid to.  Each of my girls is taking their own, so that I have more room for other things.  I think just to be safe we are going to pack them as nicely as possible in our checked luggage, and fix them once we get there.  My Aunt told me that if we bring spray starch or hairspray and a hairdryer, that we can move and adjust them any way we want.

Originally Posted by n4turally View Post

I'm sure this has been asked before but how are you ladies transporting your bouquets?  I was thinking of putting my flowers in an oversized tote bag and bringing it on the plane with me, thoughts?

OMGGG I Can't either!! Officially at single digits!!! :)  I am getting so excited, last night we packed everything, and thankfully, although I'm bringing so much, I was able to pack most of it into 3 carry ons and 1 extra suit case... LOL.. we are having my parents help us with other stuff, and I actually decided I am going to pack the flowers (3 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 small bouts and 4 blossom heads, ayi ayi ayi!! LOL) in my carry-on.  I told Tommy that if TSA makes me pull everything out for inspection I'm just going to have to do it! :)  I know that everything will fall into place and everything will work out... in the meantime, gel mani/pedi this weekend, last session of tanning, waxing and then off we goooooooo! :)  I can't wait, these days are just flying by!!

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Omggg I can't believe you get married in less than 10 days!! :o)  You must be getting so excited to leave!!

I honestly was planning on taking my bouquet in my carry on (as were my girls), but after realizing that they do have wire in them and also a pin that holds the ribbon on, I'm a little afraid to.  Each of my girls is taking their own, so that I have more room for other things.  I think just to be safe we are going to pack them as nicely as possible in our checked luggage, and fix them once we get there.  My Aunt told me that if we bring spray starch or hairspray and a hairdryer, that we can move and adjust them any way we want.