Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Liza

 

You CAN go through a TA and get the freebies!  I did it!  You just have to tell your TA that she needs to set up a wedding contract with them.  Once the wedding contract between them is in place, every room booked through your TA will count towards the freebies.  If your TA is unfamiliar with the Palace Resorts group benefits, give him/her a copy of them, that way he/she knows what you expect in the wedding contract.  You could even ask to see it before everyone starts booking.


I hope that helps!!
 

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 View Post

Hello Ladies!!!

 

I'm back in need of advice.  I'm so not sure what I want to do about the travel booking.  I know some of you have used a TA but I'm confused because if you use one are you not entititled to the freebies (i.e. two extra nights, a cocktail hour, etc.).  I guess also part of my frustration is that I'm probably only going to have 10 to 15 people at most. Since I see most of you already having bigger number of guests, I not sure which way to go on this one.  I sent Yesenia info for a group contract, but I guess I'm trying to decide which would work best.

 

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???

 

Thanks.

Liza



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, just to clarify -- the contract for you to get the benefits is between the TA and the resort, you are technically not involved in that contracting process.  She just has to let them know who the contract will be in place for -- you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto to what Jess already said.  Having a TA do all of the work for me was the best decision I ever made.  I found my TA through this website and she has been delightful to work with.

 

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 View Post

Hello Ladies!!!

 

I'm back in need of advice.  I'm so not sure what I want to do about the travel booking.  I know some of you have used a TA but I'm confused because if you use one are you not entititled to the freebies (i.e. two extra nights, a cocktail hour, etc.).  I guess also part of my frustration is that I'm probably only going to have 10 to 15 people at most. Since I see most of you already having bigger number of guests, I not sure which way to go on this one.  I sent Yesenia info for a group contract, but I guess I'm trying to decide which would work best.

 

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???

 

Thanks.

Liza



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls!! Does anyone have a program that you wouldn't mind sharing with me?  I am making a paper fan program but am having a hard time finalizing the information I want to put on it.  Any suggestions/examples would be great!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went with a TA from this website as well and she is great.  I just refer everyone to her and told them they have to book with her.  I need my freebies!!!  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure this has been asked before but how are you ladies transporting your bouquets?  I was thinking of putting my flowers in an oversized tote bag and bringing it on the plane with me, thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to add that I almost feel like bringing my bridesmaid bouquets with me as well because I'm just so nervous that due to the wiring there will be issues, so I prefer having to deal with it myself.... huh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omggg I can't believe you get married in less than 10 days!! :o)  You must be getting so excited to leave!!

 

I honestly was planning on taking my bouquet in my carry on (as were my girls), but after realizing that they do have wire in them and also a pin that holds the ribbon on, I'm a little afraid to.  Each of my girls is taking their own, so that I have more room for other things.  I think just to be safe we are going to pack them as nicely as possible in our checked luggage, and fix them once we get there.  My Aunt told me that if we bring spray starch or hairspray and a hairdryer, that we can move and adjust them any way we want.
 

Originally Posted by n4turally View Post

I'm sure this has been asked before but how are you ladies transporting your bouquets?  I was thinking of putting my flowers in an oversized tote bag and bringing it on the plane with me, thoughts?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


OMGGG I Can't either!! Officially at single digits!!! :)  I am getting so excited, last night we packed everything, and thankfully, although I'm bringing so much, I was able to pack most of it into 3 carry ons and 1 extra suit case... LOL.. we are having my parents help us with other stuff, and I actually decided I am going to pack the flowers (3 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 small bouts and 4 blossom heads, ayi ayi ayi!! LOL) in my carry-on.  I told Tommy that if TSA makes me pull everything out for inspection I'm just going to have to do it! :)  I know that everything will fall into place and everything will work out... in the meantime, gel mani/pedi this weekend, last session of tanning, waxing and then off we goooooooo! :)  I can't wait, these days are just flying by!!

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Omggg I can't believe you get married in less than 10 days!! :o)  You must be getting so excited to leave!!

 

I honestly was planning on taking my bouquet in my carry on (as were my girls), but after realizing that they do have wire in them and also a pin that holds the ribbon on, I'm a little afraid to.  Each of my girls is taking their own, so that I have more room for other things.  I think just to be safe we are going to pack them as nicely as possible in our checked luggage, and fix them once we get there.  My Aunt told me that if we bring spray starch or hairspray and a hairdryer, that we can move and adjust them any way we want.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×