Originally Posted by skadow View Post

Awsome! Congrats I think it will look amazing. Are you going to light them or just use them how they are?

sara,  are you using the above pictured gazebo without roof?

I think I'm just going to leave them as is...my cocktail party is scheduled for 6-7 and I was told the sun sets in June around 7:30, so I don't think anyone would really notice whether it was lit or not?

Love that!  It looks great

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

I wanted to show you ladies my inspiration for using lanterns at my cocktail party at the Pandero...this picture is from a previous ASP bride (I believe from this site)

pandero.jpg

Girls, do any of you know what the cost of a room upgrade is with the $1500 vacation dollars? My parents are looking to upgrade to an oceanview room and are wondering how much it would be.

I don't remember off the top of my head but I know I read it somewhere in this thread.  It was from the lady that got married at Beach Palace, upgraded rooms and rented the limos.  She posted a lot of good info.

Girls, do any of you know what the cost of a room upgrade is with the $1500 vacation dollars? My parents are looking to upgrade to an oceanview room and are wondering how much it would be.

Awww Thank You =)

and omg Sara..I just looked at your wedding site and read your proposal story...SO ADORABLE!!!!

I wanted too but was told it was too windy so i switch to a different location, but if you think this one is better i'll switch back lol.....Basically whatever Del Sol thinks..goes =)

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

sara,  are you using the above pictured gazebo without roof?

So Ladies! I have an update. After MONTHS of dealing with Zuniga/DecoCancun and being most frustrated by price and how horribly long correspondences take ( 1 - 2 weeks per question) I called my wedding coordinator in Miami, not Wilma, And told her about how difficult it is to work with them and if there are any any any other vedors we could work with. She said their is another decor preferred vendor we can used call "Creative"

She is going to email me their information tomorrow. I shall update you all with how it goes! =)