Good to know about the OOT bags.  I was going back and forth on the mugs and I think I have pretty much decided against it.  I ended up buying the small bags from the $1 store so that when I fill them up with little stuff they will seem pretty full LOL.  I still plan on doing key card holders, survival kits and the usual stuff (chapstick, sunscreen, etc).  Anything that would have come in handy that others may usually forget?

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

kloos -- honestly, I think my OOT bags were hit and miss...some of guests really appreciated them and some of my guests I didn't see using anything.  I had a few guests carrying the mugs and key card holders around, and quite a few of them used the tote bag and tshirts.  I'm honestly not sure about the other things?  I think it would be fine to do without them too!  I actually found it really hard once we got there to decide how to get them to everyone.  We were lucky to have a small group that hung out all the time, so I really just brought most of them with us to hand out at various times.

Sach -- you could do the piano terrace or the spa terrace?  They both look a lot like the chichen gazebo.  Did anyone ever send you the private events document?  That might help you in deciding. I was pretty upset how the pandero looks now too.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Ladies!!

Well, it's been almost 2 months already since we've been married!! Our wedding at Aventura Cove Palace was absolutely unforgettable -- despite all the bumps!!

RESORT:

The resort grounds and pools are absolutely beautiful!  We very much enjoyed the pools - and the little pizza huts near them are definitely great as well!  They were clean, big, and when we were there, not packed at all! ;)  Let's not forget the drinks, drinks and more drinks that were readily available for those who were busy sunbathing and working on their tan! ;) 

RESTAURANTS:

Although the restaurants on the Cove Side were good, I would definitely say that the restaurants on the Spa Side are better.  We enjoyed dinner at Mundaca, Ventanas, Momonohana and La Trattoria.  Out of those four, I would say La Trattoria (Italian) was my favorite!!  However, with that said, each restaurant offered it's own appeal and the food delicious and the service was impeccable!

We held our Welcome Dinner at Las Ventanas and it was great!! We used our promotional dollars to upgrade the wine list and to buy Moet Champagne for our toast!  The staff was amazing and worked diligently to make sure everyone wa shappy and the drinks kept flowing...

WEDDING:

The day of our wedding the weather was absolutely PERFECT!!!  I was a little nervous about Cristina getting everything right since I Had brought so much over and was so meticulous about everything, but she nailed it on the head!!  However, although everything worked out great and we had an amazing time, there were a few mishaps that I wish would've never happened....

We used to the Spa on the Spa Side for our hair and make up.  My 2 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and myself went to get our hair and make up done at the Spa.  One thing I will say is that we were lucky that we spoke spanish because these ladies, although they get the job done, do not really speak/understand much English....

I used Hugolina for hair and make up and she did a great job!!   I brought most of my make up over to Mexico just to make sure I would be happy with the colors used, however, although at the trial my eye-shadows were exactly what I wanted, I quickly noticed I didnt' agree with this anymore the day of my wedding.  Hugolina was able to save the day and applied some other colors for eye-shadow... she pulled off the romantic look I was aiming for!! :)

Hair -  My hair was also done by Hugolina and she did an amazing job.  I wanted a loose hairstyle, and she definitely pulled that off for me.  I did a hair trial two days before my wedding day and was in love.  She definitely hit the nail on the head.  HOWEVER, I will say that I believe that Hugolina (or someone from the salon/spa) should've guided me a little better when it came to my hair.    I know that Hugolina did what I requested of her, but what I didn't know was how awfully windy it would be in the gazebo!!! By the end of my ceremony, my beautiful curls were completely loose and hanging down my back.  I don't know if it was the lack of bobby pins, or how loose my hair was put together (again, by request but I mean, I should've had some guidance :()... but the wind along with my veil made my head feel like my hair was ripping out of my scalp....... needless to say, this was definitely a con for me.  We quickly got some shots (and yes, thank God I had a veil on to cover the fallen mess...) and then I rushed back to the bridal suite to fix my hair and completely pinned it up.  Phew. 

COCKTAIL HOUR:

We were not able to enjoy not even a few minutes of our cocktail hour because we were busy taking pictures!! Sadly, I do not have any pictures to share of our cocktail hour *bummer* but I heard the food was really good and the set up was amazing!!  This is what I chose for our cocktail hour:

1.  Chicken Tacos
2.  Prosciutto with Melon
3.  Shrimp with Pineapple
4.  Roast Beef Board
5.  Salmon with Cream Cheese
6.  Mini Beef Kabab
7.  Sushi

RECEPTION:

Our reception was held on the Cove Terrace and although the view was beautiful and everything was set up exactly the way I wanted it... (minus the candles being lit because it is sooo extremely windy up there... *thumbs down*), I will say that I was a little disappointed when I got up to the Terrace and saw how dark it was up there!!  The Cove Terrace was perfect for our party size (30) - but thankfully, our DJ had provided some light because if not, we all would have been sitting in the dark!!!  I didn't let it get to me though because as I said, we had some extra light from the DJ but had I known of this light issue up there before the wedding, I definitely would have picked another location.  All in all, our reception turned out beautifully!  We had a great, unforgettable time with our families and the service was impeccable.  I didn't get to enjoy much of the food because we were so busy dancing and all, but I did see our guests filling their plates with the deliciousness of it all!! ;)

MENU:

1.   Chicken Saltimboca with Marsala Sauce
2.   Stuffed Chicken Breast - Cordon Bleu
3.   Beef Lasagna
4.   Mixed Ceviche
5.   Mushroom Risotto
6.   Cesar salad with Chicken
7.   Chefs salad with variety of dressings
8.   Fried Rice
9.   Mashed Potatoes
10.  Russian Style Potatoes
11.  Sauteed Vegetables
12.  Bread & Butter
13.  Banana Rolls
14.  Chocolate Mousse cake with Pistachio
15.  Arroz con Leche

Cake:   I won't say that it wasn't what I wanted... however, it wasn't exactly what I asked for.  I had asked for a 2 layer PLAIN WHITE square cake and had provided 4 orchid blooms to be put onto the cake.. what I got was a 2 layer square cake that had branches drawn on it connecting to where the orchids blooms were attached.  Not an awful looking cake, just not what I wanted.  So okay, that's fine, not a big deal - one major major downfall??  I am not sure where our cake topper had been sitting, but when I went to look at our cake there were ANTS all over it.... thankfully, it was only a few of them, but you can imagine the embarassment Thomas and I went through.  None of our guests saw the ants, and thankfully we had gone with the fondant that you peel off and do not eat, but had we chosen the buttercream or if our guests had seen it, I am not sure I would be so nice about this review.... Fillings were chocolate mousse and tres leches.  We only got served the tres leches even though the top layer (chocolate mousse) was for us... our guests though got a mixed bag  - some got chocolate mousse, some got tres leches.. even tho the tres leches was their part.  One other thing... there were strawberries in our cake - not a big deal, however, 1. it wasn't requested and 2. we don't like fruit in our cake :(

DJ - the dj was okay but I definitely wish we would have skipped paying for it and just doing the iPod dock.  I was not happy with them as I felt everything was soooooo rushed (when speaking of first dances, mother/son, father/daughter) - there was no break in between anything   and we would have appreciated it being a little bit more spaced out.   Also, I requested that a song be played for my mom (I wanted to dance it with her) and was told it wouldn't be a problem -- it was never played. 

The wedding ended at 10:30 PM due to the time restrictions when holding an event outside.  I am not sure there was anything else going on the day of our wedding even though I was told there would be ... I didn't see anything and this upsets me a little bit because due to the fact that there were other events being held on the same night, we had no other choice of locations for our reception and were therefore, not taken around to see the spots.  

One word of advice is to please make sure you go around and check the locations out.  I am not sure if our wedding Co-ordinator was overwhelmed or what was going on, but I know that she never offerred to take us around to the locations we had picked and I was too busy explaining everything to even think about mentioning it. 

Yes, we had a whole lotta problems on our day, however, it was beautiful and unforgettable!! As you've read many brides say on here... you cannot sweat the small stuff... even if the small stuff really is big stuff -- what you need to remember always is that your wedding day is the beginning to the rest of your life next to your husband... and NOTHING at all can ever compare to that which revolves around that sentiment alone......

VACATION DOLLARS:

The resort promotion dollars are such a great perk!!  We were able to use most of our vacation dollars on the spa and were able to do a few tours.  Tommy is a photographer so going to Chichen Itza was a definite MUST for us!  If you are into history and culture, than the 3 hour bus ride ( cheesy.gif) is worth it... if not, skip to the next trip. Haha...  We also went to Tulum which was also breath-taking - the beach there behind Tulum is beautiful!! We skipped the dolphin excursion because we had recently done that, and also skipped the zip-lining.  We didn't feel too crazy about the fact that the trip to the zip-lining place was longer than the actual tour itself...     We also enjoyed a romantic coupleâ€s massage, hot stone pedicure, manicure and Tommy even got a hair cut! cheesy.gif

SHUTTLE:

Since there is no beach at ACP/ASP we did hop on the complimentary shuttle to Playacar a few times.  Let me tell you, the beach there at Playacar palace is beautiful and def worth the 20 minute trip there! :)

PHOTOGRAPHY:

Being that my husband is a photographer, we knew we had to have the ultimate best for our wedding pictures!! That is why from the very start, Del Sol & La Luna became our favorite group of photographers!  Not only was La Luna very responsive to every single question we had before the wedding, they were also very professional, responsible and not to mention, easy to work with once the wedding day actually got here!  We felt very comfortable with Rachel and immediately loosened up for some amazing shots!  We could not be happier with the pictures we received and are so grateful for the beautiful captures she photographed as pictures were one of the most important things to us!! Pictures last a lifetime!!  Thank you to the entire team for helping us re-live our day through our pictures!! Our TTD and Wedding Day pictures are absolutely stunning!! Hereâ€s a link to our amazing slideshow…

http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/gallery/rachel/weddings/nataliathomas/

VIDEOGRAPHY:

We also took advantage of booking the Resortâ€s Videographer and getting the Master DVD through them – letâ€s just say that Iâ€m happy we got the Master DVD because the Edited DVD wouldâ€ve highly upset me had we only gotten that from our wedding… From using someone elseâ€s ceremony audio (including saying names during the ceremony that were obviously not ours) to making the edited video 7 minutes vs. the 15 promised contractual minutes for the dvd… we were not happy at all with them and were highly relived that we used the vacation dollars instead of actually paying for this service..  Iâ€ll leave it at that…

Wow, I can't believe that happened to you with your DVD!!!  Did you ask them to fix it for you!?!?!  I totally would have fought for that to be fixed and been very upset.  :oP

Either way...your pictures are gorgeous!!  Congrats on your wedding...it is what you make it! ;o)

Thank you so much for the thorough review Natalia! I'm sorry to hear of the hiccups (ants?! the dvd?!) but your positive attitude is a GREAT reminder of what the day is really about and from the looks of your beautiful pics, I'm sure your guests thought it was flawless!

A few questions for you: with the DJ, did you go with JSAV or an outsider? I know many brides say an Ipod is the way to go, but I really want a DJ to make the announcements and keep the party goin (w/out having to ask one of my guests to emcee). I've heard we have to use JSAV (which I'm not opposed to if they're good, but I've found very limited reviews on them) - but I've also heard we can use an outside DJ, but they have to pay some ludicrous insurance fee, etc....?

Also, with the hair/makeup - I was thinking it would be fun/convenient to have an outside team come to my room (MVP, Fernando,....still deciding), but I want to see how ASP's Spa pricing compares. Do you have their pricing list for bridal hair/makeup?

Congrats on being a newlywed and THANK YOU for any answers you can provide to the above!! :)

Hi Girls!!! Thank you so much for the review. It looks like you had an amazing time despite few mishaps:) A questions for all of you ladies: I just received 2 quotes 1. for decor from Zuniga 2. For ipod rental from JSAV.

Zuniga wanted for 35 sashes and 8 vases with one flower 2.5K

JSAV quoted me $600 for 1 speaker and an ipod.

Are guys paying all these fees? I just can't possibly imagine doing that. Especially that after Mexico we are going for 3 weeks to Europe to visit my family and friends and I refuse to pay 2.5 K for some plastic vases that I can get from Dollar General for 4 bucks a piece! 2.5 K is one week of skiing on honeymoon in the Alps for that!!! angry.gif Sorry, am so angry but don't really know what to do. What are you guys doing for decor and music? Any ideas would help!!!

J-me -- I have the spa/salon pricing documents if you want me to send them to you.  Bridal hair styles are $89 and makeup is $65.  I can honestly say though, if you are comfortable putting makeup on yourself or have someone in your bridal party that could do it for you, I'd almost think you might rather that more.  I went to Sephora and found the perfect makeup for my day, and while I did end up paying a lot, I knew who was doing my makeup and I knew it was going to be exactly how I wanted it for my day.  As Natalia said above, the language barrier at the salon is thick and it really is near impossible to communicate with them without knowing the language.  Hope this helps!

Kloos -- I don't know anything about the sound/dj'ing other than I have heard of people bringing their own Ipod docs and making a mix to play.  I know you lose the emcee aspect completely then though. As far as decor goes, I bought my sashes from CVLinens for less than $1 a piece and packed them in my carry-on.  Your WC will take them and set them up for you.  You can also get centerpieces from them too.  Wilma offered me 5 small vases for my girls bouquets for free.

Jessica, thank you so much for your help. I think I will go with your advice and bring my own decorations, I think I can manage to pack table overlays and sashes, maybe even some other decor... You have been a huge help to me!!!

Also, I sawyour pictures on facebook- I think this was the TTD session...? Love them, natural and not posed. :)

J-me -- I have the spa/salon pricing documents if you want me to send them to you.  Bridal hair styles are $89 and makeup is $65.  I can honestly say though, if you are comfortable putting makeup on yourself or have someone in your bridal party that could do it for you, I'd almost think you might rather that more.  I went to Sephora and found the perfect makeup for my day, and while I did end up paying a lot, I knew who was doing my makeup and I knew it was going to be exactly how I wanted it for my day.  As Natalia said above, the language barrier at the salon is thick and it really is near impossible to communicate with them without knowing the language.  Hope this helps!

Kloos -- I don't know anything about the sound/dj'ing other than I have heard of people bringing their own Ipod docs and making a mix to play.  I know you lose the emcee aspect completely then though. As far as decor goes, I bought my sashes from CVLinens for less than $1 a piece and packed them in my carry-on.  Your WC will take them and set them up for you.  You can also get centerpieces from them too.  Wilma offered me 5 small vases for my girls bouquets for free.

You are very welcome!  I packed like 15 chair sashes and it was like nothing -- they fold up pretty small.  I also bought overlays for my reception and they fold up pretty small too.  You should be fine!  This stuff is what carry-ons are for!! :o)

Yeah the pics I have on facebook so far are a combo of my wedding day and TTD day.  Our disc is coming at the end of the week, so after my AHR, I'll post a bunch more!!

I love your review.  Thanks so much for your details and information.  I too am using La Luna and Rachelle is our photographer.  I can't wait!  I love how she captures moments.  She really is worth the money.  Your pictures came out amazing.  I love the locations you picked.  I too am doing my reception on the terrace, but thanks for the advice about the lighting. I won't have a DJ - I'm opting for the iPod doc station which I bought already and a Bose speaker the quality is excellent.  Also, thanks for the advice about the spa services. My sister is going to do my makeup but my hair will def be done in the Spa I've been told the best thing to do is bring a picture of what you want. 

I really appreciate your review. I just have one question - Where did you get your cake topper? My FL and I have a dog too and want to incorporate that in our cake topper. Since our little Rosie won't be there she isn't not forgotten...LOL

Thanks.

Liza

Originally Posted by n4turally View Post

Hi Ladies!!

Well, it's been almost 2 months already since we've been married!! Our wedding at Aventura Cove Palace was absolutely unforgettable -- despite all the bumps!!

RESORT:

The resort grounds and pools are absolutely beautiful!  We very much enjoyed the pools - and the little pizza huts near them are definitely great as well!  They were clean, big, and when we were there, not packed at all! ;)  Let's not forget the drinks, drinks and more drinks that were readily available for those who were busy sunbathing and working on their tan! ;) 

RESTAURANTS:

Although the restaurants on the Cove Side were good, I would definitely say that the restaurants on the Spa Side are better.  We enjoyed dinner at Mundaca, Ventanas, Momonohana and La Trattoria.  Out of those four, I would say La Trattoria (Italian) was my favorite!!  However, with that said, each restaurant offered it's own appeal and the food delicious and the service was impeccable!

We held our Welcome Dinner at Las Ventanas and it was great!! We used our promotional dollars to upgrade the wine list and to buy Moet Champagne for our toast!  The staff was amazing and worked diligently to make sure everyone wa shappy and the drinks kept flowing...

WEDDING:

The day of our wedding the weather was absolutely PERFECT!!!  I was a little nervous about Cristina getting everything right since I Had brought so much over and was so meticulous about everything, but she nailed it on the head!!  However, although everything worked out great and we had an amazing time, there were a few mishaps that I wish would've never happened....

We used to the Spa on the Spa Side for our hair and make up.  My 2 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and myself went to get our hair and make up done at the Spa.  One thing I will say is that we were lucky that we spoke spanish because these ladies, although they get the job done, do not really speak/understand much English....

I used Hugolina for hair and make up and she did a great job!!   I brought most of my make up over to Mexico just to make sure I would be happy with the colors used, however, although at the trial my eye-shadows were exactly what I wanted, I quickly noticed I didnt' agree with this anymore the day of my wedding.  Hugolina was able to save the day and applied some other colors for eye-shadow... she pulled off the romantic look I was aiming for!! :)

Hair -  My hair was also done by Hugolina and she did an amazing job.  I wanted a loose hairstyle, and she definitely pulled that off for me.  I did a hair trial two days before my wedding day and was in love.  She definitely hit the nail on the head.  HOWEVER, I will say that I believe that Hugolina (or someone from the salon/spa) should've guided me a little better when it came to my hair.    I know that Hugolina did what I requested of her, but what I didn't know was how awfully windy it would be in the gazebo!!! By the end of my ceremony, my beautiful curls were completely loose and hanging down my back.  I don't know if it was the lack of bobby pins, or how loose my hair was put together (again, by request but I mean, I should've had some guidance :()... but the wind along with my veil made my head feel like my hair was ripping out of my scalp....... needless to say, this was definitely a con for me.  We quickly got some shots (and yes, thank God I had a veil on to cover the fallen mess...) and then I rushed back to the bridal suite to fix my hair and completely pinned it up.  Phew. 

COCKTAIL HOUR:

We were not able to enjoy not even a few minutes of our cocktail hour because we were busy taking pictures!! Sadly, I do not have any pictures to share of our cocktail hour *bummer* but I heard the food was really good and the set up was amazing!!  This is what I chose for our cocktail hour:

1.  Chicken Tacos
2.  Prosciutto with Melon
3.  Shrimp with Pineapple
4.  Roast Beef Board
5.  Salmon with Cream Cheese
6.  Mini Beef Kabab
7.  Sushi

RECEPTION:

Our reception was held on the Cove Terrace and although the view was beautiful and everything was set up exactly the way I wanted it... (minus the candles being lit because it is sooo extremely windy up there... *thumbs down*), I will say that I was a little disappointed when I got up to the Terrace and saw how dark it was up there!!  The Cove Terrace was perfect for our party size (30) - but thankfully, our DJ had provided some light because if not, we all would have been sitting in the dark!!!  I didn't let it get to me though because as I said, we had some extra light from the DJ but had I known of this light issue up there before the wedding, I definitely would have picked another location.  All in all, our reception turned out beautifully!  We had a great, unforgettable time with our families and the service was impeccable.  I didn't get to enjoy much of the food because we were so busy dancing and all, but I did see our guests filling their plates with the deliciousness of it all!! ;)

MENU:

1.   Chicken Saltimboca with Marsala Sauce
2.   Stuffed Chicken Breast - Cordon Bleu
3.   Beef Lasagna
4.   Mixed Ceviche
5.   Mushroom Risotto
6.   Cesar salad with Chicken
7.   Chefs salad with variety of dressings
8.   Fried Rice
9.   Mashed Potatoes
10.  Russian Style Potatoes
11.  Sauteed Vegetables
12.  Bread & Butter
13.  Banana Rolls
14.  Chocolate Mousse cake with Pistachio
15.  Arroz con Leche

Cake:   I won't say that it wasn't what I wanted... however, it wasn't exactly what I asked for.  I had asked for a 2 layer PLAIN WHITE square cake and had provided 4 orchid blooms to be put onto the cake.. what I got was a 2 layer square cake that had branches drawn on it connecting to where the orchids blooms were attached.  Not an awful looking cake, just not what I wanted.  So okay, that's fine, not a big deal - one major major downfall??  I am not sure where our cake topper had been sitting, but when I went to look at our cake there were ANTS all over it.... thankfully, it was only a few of them, but you can imagine the embarassment Thomas and I went through.  None of our guests saw the ants, and thankfully we had gone with the fondant that you peel off and do not eat, but had we chosen the buttercream or if our guests had seen it, I am not sure I would be so nice about this review.... Fillings were chocolate mousse and tres leches.  We only got served the tres leches even though the top layer (chocolate mousse) was for us... our guests though got a mixed bag  - some got chocolate mousse, some got tres leches.. even tho the tres leches was their part.  One other thing... there were strawberries in our cake - not a big deal, however, 1. it wasn't requested and 2. we don't like fruit in our cake :(

DJ - the dj was okay but I definitely wish we would have skipped paying for it and just doing the iPod dock.  I was not happy with them as I felt everything was soooooo rushed (when speaking of first dances, mother/son, father/daughter) - there was no break in between anything   and we would have appreciated it being a little bit more spaced out.   Also, I requested that a song be played for my mom (I wanted to dance it with her) and was told it wouldn't be a problem -- it was never played. 

The wedding ended at 10:30 PM due to the time restrictions when holding an event outside.  I am not sure there was anything else going on the day of our wedding even though I was told there would be ... I didn't see anything and this upsets me a little bit because due to the fact that there were other events being held on the same night, we had no other choice of locations for our reception and were therefore, not taken around to see the spots.  

One word of advice is to please make sure you go around and check the locations out.  I am not sure if our wedding Co-ordinator was overwhelmed or what was going on, but I know that she never offerred to take us around to the locations we had picked and I was too busy explaining everything to even think about mentioning it. 

Yes, we had a whole lotta problems on our day, however, it was beautiful and unforgettable!! As you've read many brides say on here... you cannot sweat the small stuff... even if the small stuff really is big stuff -- what you need to remember always is that your wedding day is the beginning to the rest of your life next to your husband... and NOTHING at all can ever compare to that which revolves around that sentiment alone......

VACATION DOLLARS:

The resort promotion dollars are such a great perk!!  We were able to use most of our vacation dollars on the spa and were able to do a few tours.  Tommy is a photographer so going to Chichen Itza was a definite MUST for us!  If you are into history and culture, than the 3 hour bus ride ( cheesy.gif) is worth it... if not, skip to the next trip. Haha...  We also went to Tulum which was also breath-taking - the beach there behind Tulum is beautiful!! We skipped the dolphin excursion because we had recently done that, and also skipped the zip-lining.  We didn't feel too crazy about the fact that the trip to the zip-lining place was longer than the actual tour itself...     We also enjoyed a romantic coupleâ€s massage, hot stone pedicure, manicure and Tommy even got a hair cut! cheesy.gif

SHUTTLE:

Since there is no beach at ACP/ASP we did hop on the complimentary shuttle to Playacar a few times.  Let me tell you, the beach there at Playacar palace is beautiful and def worth the 20 minute trip there! :)

PHOTOGRAPHY:

Being that my husband is a photographer, we knew we had to have the ultimate best for our wedding pictures!! That is why from the very start, Del Sol & La Luna became our favorite group of photographers!  Not only was La Luna very responsive to every single question we had before the wedding, they were also very professional, responsible and not to mention, easy to work with once the wedding day actually got here!  We felt very comfortable with Rachel and immediately loosened up for some amazing shots!  We could not be happier with the pictures we received and are so grateful for the beautiful captures she photographed as pictures were one of the most important things to us!! Pictures last a lifetime!!  Thank you to the entire team for helping us re-live our day through our pictures!! Our TTD and Wedding Day pictures are absolutely stunning!! Hereâ€s a link to our amazing slideshow…

http://lalunaphotographers.com/blog/gallery/rachel/weddings/nataliathomas/

VIDEOGRAPHY:

We also took advantage of booking the Resortâ€s Videographer and getting the Master DVD through them – letâ€s just say that Iâ€m happy we got the Master DVD because the Edited DVD wouldâ€ve highly upset me had we only gotten that from our wedding… From using someone elseâ€s ceremony audio (including saying names during the ceremony that were obviously not ours) to making the edited video 7 minutes vs. the 15 promised contractual minutes for the dvd… we were not happy at all with them and were highly relived that we used the vacation dollars instead of actually paying for this service..  Iâ€ll leave it at that…

Jess - I love your review.  It sounds like you had the wedding of your deams. I'm sooooo happy for you.  I love the sneak peak pictures.  You look awesome, and I love your color scheme. They work well together. Your review totally helps me in getting my things together.  I have good chunck of things crossed off my list.  In looking at your pictures, I'm starting to contemplate changing my ceremony location.  I agree the bridge is what does it for me.  The only thing that sucks is that I ready put Cove side in my STDs and in my invitations were the ceremony will take place. Besides the bridge I also think its smaller than the Cove Gazebo.  I'm not having too many people at my wedding maybe 10 -15 so I think the Cove is too big for that number of guests. I guess I'll have to make that judgement call when I get there.

Once again you have outdone yourself in your review of your wedding.  I really do appreciate your advice, ideas and help.  You totally rock!

Thanks

Liza

Ok ladies!! My review is posted!!  If you want to see our trip pictures, feel free to add me on facebook!  I should be posting my wedding and TTD pictures up there in a week or so.

Review:  http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/aventura-spa-palace-all-inclusive  (just scroll you'll see it!)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jszy10

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.  I'm sure I forgot something!