Photo

"i'm The Briiiide!"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

we don't have WE either, but I discovered the Freezone on COX On Demand & voila....Bridezillas. I've been catching up. Did anyone see the episode where they had like 25 people in the bridal party & they did the rehersal in the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings?? And the bride wondered why it was a cluster?? Oh, I told my FI that he should appreciate how laid back our wedding is. It could be a whole lot worse.

#22 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:53 AM

I love that show. That Im the Briiiide lady is awful. Her poor husband, what a wuss that guy is.

#23 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

HAaaaaa - this is so hillarious!

I love Bridezilla's - FI and I will watch some of it together and he is like OMFG! Those chicks are loons!

That lady who had that big ass bridal party was SO out of it! She was the most unhappy person ever! That lady last week from Jersey - OMG, she doesn't have a normal speaking voice - all she did was yell!

Tuesday I was helping my MOH move into her house and she kept saying - "Don't move anything too heavy - I don't want you to hurt yourself - you are getting married in a few months".

I was like YES - she gets it - I am the BRIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEE!!!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#24 quiche

quiche
        • 71 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

Did anyone see last night's episode when the bride tore up her veil? So crazy that show is!!

#25 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by quiche
            Did anyone see last night's episode when the bride tore up her veil? So crazy that show is!!
            She is the craziest bridezilla i've ever seen.. but i also think she did it for show

#26 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

that lady was absolutely nuts!!! "WE DONT FLY ECONOMY!!!!". I wanted to smack her, making us NJ brides look bad! LOL

#27 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
              • 178 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

OMG! I watched that one. Lisa Coppola of NJ - she's a freakin' trip. Swearing and yelling at everyone - including her daughter. Even her mother questioned why the guy was marrying her AGAIN.

I have my FI hooked on that show but he's been traveling on the west coast this past week and was going to have to miss the final episode that had Lisa in it. He said to me, "my hotel doesn't have WE" - I LMAO - good thing we have Tivo. Great show but those brides are lunatics.

The episode last night, in addition to Lisa, had a new bride in MI looked like Tonya Harding from back in the day when she had Nancy Kerrigan's knee whacked.

#28 quiche

quiche
                • 71 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:31 PM

LMAO! She does look like Tonya Harding!

#29 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    that lady was absolutely nuts!!! "WE DONT FLY ECONOMY!!!!". I wanted to smack her, making us NJ brides look bad! LOL
                    I second that! Makes me wanna go to South Plainfield and knock her out. Although I think she played up for the camera a lot

#30 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:42 PM

I don't know I watched it over and over and you can literally see her eyes change personalities right before she tears that veil up. I think she wanted everyone to ooo and aaahhh and the minute they found something wrong she flipped. She has like bipolar anxiety.... She has to be the perfect center of attention and it's when she isn't that she flips. She is psycho and her HTB is an idiot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users