Sign in to follow this  
nolaroy724

Raychel aka Nolaroy724's planning pics - lots of them!!!

Everything looks great - for someone who says she's not crafty, you did a hell of a job!!! :)

Now, not that I want to be the one to point out mistakes, I blame it on my line of work (I'm an editor) ... there's a mistake in the first line of your welcome note for Amy!!!

Instead of "is" you wrote "if" ... and I only mention it because you asked if we noticed anything!!!! God I feel bitchy ... damn me and my constant editing ... *sigh* Sorry!!

But really, a small typo like that is nothing because everything else is just incredible!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda View Post
Everything looks great - for someone who says she's not crafty, you did a hell of a job!!! :)

Now, not that I want to be the one to point out mistakes, I blame it on my line of work (I'm an editor) ... there's a mistake in the first line of your welcome note for Amy!!!

Instead of "is" you wrote "if" ... and I only mention it because you asked if we noticed anything!!!! God I feel bitchy ... damn me and my constant editing ... *sigh* Sorry!!

But really, a small typo like that is nothing because everything else is just incredible!!
Ahhh dangit! I am the worst at catching typos, so thank you. I will make the corrections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationcabo View Post
WOW! Everything looks perfect.

Thank you for uploading your welcome letter, can I what type of paper you printed it on?
It was just a good quality sort of glossy copy paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaroy724 View Post
Ahhh dangit! I am the worst at catching typos, so thank you. I will make the corrections.
Sorry!!!!!!! I really hated writing that message!!!!! blush2.gif

For future reference, if anyone wants me to edit brochures or letters, just let me know!!! Hehehe