Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

AHHHHHHH! 10 days left and I'm going crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
wow i can tell you it has taken a LOT of patience!

poor doug. he is just DONE with the whole thing. i just have to laugh. he constantly walks around with a deer-in-the-headlights look, ever since he saw my planning pictures, and realized how much work i've actually done :)
btw, with 11 days to go for our legal day, i am starting to go crazy too. i am mostly nervous about the fact that our parents have never met and my dad has a big mouth and always says embarassing stuff!

i actually cant wait to get my planning thread together to show jose so that he kisses my butt the whole time we are in mexico because i really think he has no idea how much work i have put into our wedding!

haha Abbie. I volunteer to pick your BIL up at the airport to give him a nice bitch slap then send him on his way. :) Why didn't his wife tell him that's not a good game plan? Women are usually the more planning type and keep our men in line.

As for the shirt and shoes- ok that's all so retarded. All that aside, even IF it doesn't work out, I doubt anyone will notice different shoes or shirt. Don't worry girl. It's almost here!

tell the gm to suck it in, or go on the sacred heart diet, stick some tissues in the poor kid's shoes and call it a day.

breathe, and try to enjoy the last few days of being single....and in a few days, you won't care about the shirt, or shoes, or anything else, b/c you'll be married to the man you love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post
Breathe..ha...if you need meds, let me know! :)
woooohooo! god i wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
btw, with 11 days to go for our legal day, i am starting to go crazy too. i am mostly nervous about the fact that our parents have never met and my dad has a big mouth and always says embarassing stuff!
ok, at least i'm safe with that one. no worries there.
i actually cant wait to get my planning thread together to show jose so that he kisses my butt the whole time we are in mexico because i really think he has no idea how much work i have put into our wedding!
right on, he will be worshipping the ground you walk on. doug knows i've been doing a lot, but he just didnt realize what it all amounted to. when he saw my shutterfly planning photobook that i made, he was like "wow thanks honey! you've really done a lot!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
haha Abbie. I volunteer to pick your BIL up at the airport to give him a nice bitch slap then send him on his way. :) Why didn't his wife tell him that's not a good game plan? Women are usually the more planning type and keep our men in line.
i know, and she is totally that type too, their wedding 3 years ago was like a madhouse of perfection. but they are in the midst of same minor family drama on her side, plus trying to finish their house so they can sell and love back here, plus baby stuff, so not that thats an excuse for why, but at least she has a good reason wink.gif
It's almost here!
wooooooooooooohoooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
tell the gm to suck it in, or go on the sacred heart diet, stick some tissues in the poor kid's shoes and call it a day.
breathe, and try to enjoy the last few days of being single....and in a few days, you won't care about the shirt, or shoes, or anything else, b/c you'll be married to the man you love!
amen sister! that is my new mantra for the week. thanks for that!

Hang in there Abbie! I personally think you should buy a man girdle as punishment for the GM!

I'm so jealous you get to be off work for 18 days! You are NOT going to want to go back!

Take my advice and know that while you have worked so hard and you know all the details, other people do not. They won't notice if any of the little things aren't done. The shoes and shirt situation will work out. And at least now you know to always ask mom for sizes! Worst case scenario, he could stuff the toes of his shoes long enough to make it down the aisle!

I'm here for anything you need me to do or just talk you down! smile03.gif

oh no, Abbie! What a mess!

In no time at all you are going to be relaxing on the beach as Mrs. and these things will be far from your mind! grouphug.gif

wow this is a lot to deal with right before your trip, but i'm sure everything will work out just fine. have lots of fun & i am looking forward to seeing your pics/review.

How exciting but trust me I know how you feel, and my advise to you is try your hardest not to worry about it. Everything went perfect the day of the wedding but thats because I decided to completly change by mind and just kinda go with the flow. I know its much easier said than done but everything will turn out amazing an in only few days youll be sitting on the beach with a margarita ;o)

See doesnt that make you feel better already??