Photo

Getting to Maui from Oahu

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:52 AM

We booked ticket to Honolulu before we knew where we wanted to stay. Now I think I prefer to spend most of our time in Maui. I see that there is a ferry that goes back and forth twice a day. It looks like island transfers by plane have gone up in price. Any suggestions on the best method?
    Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
    Our first baby (a...

#2 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:58 AM

I would still fly - much quicker. Just depends of what's more important to you: the price or the time.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:25 AM

i would fly!

check

Hawaiian Airlines: Hawaii Vacations, Travel and Flights

Go Hawaiian InterIsland Airline Flights ? Mesa Discount Airfare: www.iflyGo.com: Book Flights Today

Hawaii's Island Air

their prices all keep changing!

#4 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:57 PM

I would fly too I think.. some of my group fly to Honolulu cause they got a wicked deal on the ticket, then bought a ticket for $50 to get to Maui.. I haven't checked prices recently though..

#5 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
          • 714 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

Last I heard the ferry is not operational. I am not so sure about that though.

Jess

#6 kino_iki

kino_iki
            • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:13 PM

Flying takes like an hour and is about $50 nowadays- check Hawaiian Airlines. I agree- time would be more important to me in this scenario.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users