6 replies to this topic

#1 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:40 PM

Is it worth to rent a car while in Cabo? Not sure how much gas is in Cabo

#2 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:12 PM

We've been to Cabo a few times and each time we rent a car but they're not cheap. Everything on the corridor is pretty spread apart so it's convenient, especially if you don't want to rely on cabs or the hotel's shuttle service. A car is also good if you want to visit San Jose del Cabo. We're renting again in Nov. mainly because we want to make trips to Costco, Walmart, and the local beaches.

Gas prices were similar to the US.
      Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#3 michelle08

• VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:12 PM

It all depends on what you are doing....I was scared to death to rent a car and drive...but then we wanted to go to costco and didn't want to take a cab there so we said what the hell. We rented it for the day and went to costco and then drove downtown for a couple hours and back

#4 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

we didn't rent a car in cabo, but then when we wanted to get around cabs got kinda pricey. If you plan to leave your resort more than once or twice it's probably wise to rent. The other thing is - we were always drinking!!! no designated driver :P

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 DreaW

• Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

Having a car is great. Taxi's are very expensive and rip you off. I suggest you rent from Dominic's....if you need his info let me know, I know there is a thread here with his info that I posted somewhere.

#6 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

Drea's right. Dominic rocks! I am renting from him a 8 person newer dodge caravan with tv's and a dvd player for $70 dollars a day. This includes all taxes, insurance and a full tank of gas. You return the car empty and pay nothing. We want the car for the first few days for errands and such.

#7 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

we decide to rent a car to run errands for a couple of day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users