Sign in to follow this  
cougs

dreams cancun wedding shoes?

i really would like to wear (high!) heels on my wedding day, mostly because i carry myself better in heels (better posture) and taller almost always = thinner! besides, my fiance is 6'4".

do you girls think if the wedding was at the gazebo, and the reception on the terrace, heels would pose any sort of problem (other than the normal foot-aching)? i guess i'm thinking of pictures and all the rocks by the lighthouse and whatnot. opinionshuh.gif

i want HOT SEXY RED SHOES! ideally, something like this (but RED!):

Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know the answer to this BUT what I am doing is buying some great heels and wearing them for the wedding and reception. I am also buying some wedges or some platform sandals for the pictures on the beach. That way I don't have to worry about sinking or tripping. I am good in heels but I have a feeling the sand would do me in.

I say: Buy those hot sexy heels in red, and also bring something flatter as an alternative. The "worst" that could happen is you end up wearing the back up shoes. I don't think you'll have a problem. :)

you will be fine in those for the wedding and the reception it is all concrete and you would just have to take them off while you take your beach and rock shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra2009 View Post
Now more importantly (j/k) where did you find these fabulous shoes?!?!
they are actually DYEABLES and the style is "passion." they are listed as available in white, black, and silver (pictured), but since they are dyeables, i'm assuming i can make them any color i want!

my fiance couldn't care less about shoes. he'd probably be just as pleased if i wore sneakers (or more so, haha!), but i want to feel sexy, and those shoes are HOT!

Yes !! deffo go with those, they're gorgeous, I'm waring high heels too and if we decide to have the cocktail hr on the beach / garden I will just take them off, not a big deal !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
ido you girls think if the wedding was at the gazebo, and the reception on the terrace, heels would pose any sort of problem (other than the normal foot-aching)? i guess i'm thinking of pictures and all the rocks by the lighthouse and whatnot. opinionshuh.gif
Yay you decided on Dreams again lmao rockon.gif

I think you'll be fine on the concrete but rocks and sand will kill them and your feet! I'm looking for something 2 because all I ever wear is boots or trainers - my dress is long so I did think i could sneak my trainers in lmao

However those in black with the bow off hmmmmmmm lmao

S&M.gif