• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

i really would like to wear (high!) heels on my wedding day, mostly because i carry myself better in heels (better posture) and taller almost always = thinner! besides, my fiance is 6'4".

do you girls think if the wedding was at the gazebo, and the reception on the terrace, heels would pose any sort of problem (other than the normal foot-aching)? i guess i'm thinking of pictures and all the rocks by the lighthouse and whatnot. opinions

i want HOT SEXY RED SHOES! ideally, something like this (but RED!):
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

I dont know what the best shoe would be.....but those are very cute!!
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

I don't know the answer to this BUT what I am doing is buying some great heels and wearing them for the wedding and reception. I am also buying some wedges or some platform sandals for the pictures on the beach. That way I don't have to worry about sinking or tripping. I am good in heels but I have a feeling the sand would do me in.

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

I say: Buy those hot sexy heels in red, and also bring something flatter as an alternative. The "worst" that could happen is you end up wearing the back up shoes. I don't think you'll have a problem. :)

#5 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

you will be fine in those for the wedding and the reception it is all concrete and you would just have to take them off while you take your beach and rock shots

#6 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
            • 444 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:12 PM

I agree...these shoes are great! Just bring a back up pair for the beach/rocks and you will be all set.

Now more importantly (j/k) where did you find these fabulous shoes?!?!

#7 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                Now more importantly (j/k) where did you find these fabulous shoes?!?!
                they are actually DYEABLES and the style is "passion." they are listed as available in white, black, and silver (pictured), but since they are dyeables, i'm assuming i can make them any color i want!

my fiance couldn't care less about shoes. he'd probably be just as pleased if i wore sneakers (or more so, haha!), but i want to feel sexy, and those shoes are HOT!

#8 JODEY

JODEY
                • 344 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:18 AM

Yes !! deffo go with those, they're gorgeous, I'm waring high heels too and if we decide to have the cocktail hr on the beach / garden I will just take them off, not a big deal !

#9 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    ido you girls think if the wedding was at the gazebo, and the reception on the terrace, heels would pose any sort of problem (other than the normal foot-aching)? i guess i'm thinking of pictures and all the rocks by the lighthouse and whatnot. opinions
                    Yay you decided on Dreams again lmao

I think you'll be fine on the concrete but rocks and sand will kill them and your feet! I'm looking for something 2 because all I ever wear is boots or trainers - my dress is long so I did think i could sneak my trainers in lmao

However those in black with the bow off hmmmmmmm lmao

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

Very cute shoes!! Try Zappos.com - you can also save the ones you like in a favorites folder too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users